Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    You'd think someone anyone would say "Oh! yeah! I remember she lived next door to me or anything "Golly! I thought she was going to have the baby right here in my cab!" "She used to shop here when she was pregnant!"
    A plane ticket a time frame something! What plane or boat did she show up on and when? Were her feet swollen? Rent, electric, phone it seems to me it should be easy to prove! "The Time Line" but it's not which is strange too!
    Not really , a white woman having a black baby married to a Kenyan in 1960 ? For all we know she might have been a social out cast during that time period.

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    Not really , a white woman having a black baby married to a Kenyan in 1960 ? For all we know she might have been a social out cast during that time period.
    The issue about Obama's mother being American is still under debate.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    You'd think someone anyone would say "Oh! yeah! I remember she lived next door to me or anything "Golly! I thought she was going to have the baby right here in my cab!" "She used to shop here when she was pregnant!"
    A plane ticket a time frame something! What plane or boat did she show up on and when? Were her feet swollen? Rent, electric, phone it seems to me it should be easy to prove! "The Time Line" but it's not which is strange too!
    "Even more reason to believe she'd have him in Kenya! Being a social outcast and all!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned

Banned
    Marquis have we convinced you we are right? Do you see the error of your ways? Will you vote for The Donald?

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Marquis have we convinced you we are right? Do you see the error of your ways? Will you vote for The Donald?
    i will not vote for donald .... if he hadn''t bothered with this birther nonsense , then depending on his postion on illegal immgration , he would have gotten my vote ...

but after this decent into lunacy , even if he promised to deport every last illegal immgrant in the country i could never vote for him now ...

people who are not rational are dangerous and should not be given control over nuclear weapons ..

i looked at this issue when it first arose , there is more than enough evidence proving the president is a US citizen ... many of you have been manipulated with never ending conspiracy stories into wasting your time on an issue that not only makes you look foolish , but completely blinds you to the more serious issues that are deserving of attention ..

I think it's imporant to say that while i respect the president , i disagree with his policies ... it's should further be noted that more than my respect for the president is my respect for our nations current economic situation .....This is a time unlike any other in our nations history ...

i urge you to read his book "the audacity of hope " which i myself am sort of reading when the urge motivates me ..it's clear right from the start that he is a VERY intellgent man ...

i want to make it clear that while i am a republican , i am not nor ever will be a partisan ... we were given minds for a reason .. poltics is not a sport and good governace requires effort ..

makfarnam

i think attacking his dead mother as not being an american when all of our known evidence says that she was an american goes against the spirt of what our country stands for and shows a clear lack of respect if not of the president , then for the dead who are unable to speak for themselves ..

marquis wrote:
    i think attacking his dead mother as not being an american when all of our known evidence says that she was an american goes against the spirt of what our country stands for and shows a clear lack of respect if not of the president , then for the dead who are unable to speak for themselves ..
    No one is attacking anyone. I posted what I've been hearing through this whole debate.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    I probably won't, at least not in the primary. Honestly, I don't think he'll run and if he does, he won't get very far (IMO).

marquis wrote:

but after this decent into lunacy , even if he promised to deport every last illegal immgrant in the country i could never vote for him now ...
    Well, you don't have to worry because Trump has made no such promise. Actually, he has said each illegals situation should be considered on a case by case basis, which means amnesty for some.

Anyone that promises to deport every single illegal that can be found has a darn good change of getting my vote! Find me a candidate that supports absolutely no amnesty and he or she will probably be my candidate of choice.

Banned
    I have to say that at first when hussain's birth certificate was brought up years ago, I was pretty neutral on the subject.
    Now my stance has changed and I insist that he show a legitimate birth certificate.

What has changed my stance the most is not all of the so called "birther's" but the fact that he has gone to great lengths to hide not only his birth records but also other records including school records.

Let me free you from this great burden of doubt that you have.

Use this little thing called google then do a search for the birth certificate , if you need more proof google the state officals of hawiiai certifying it.

If you still have doubts call a shrink.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast