Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sugarhighwolf
    Snopes has been proven unreliable. I'll see if I can find the article about them.
    Ah! let Trump spend his money on it, I'm tired! See if he'll send us to Hawaii!
    "Don Ho!" and Mai Thai's!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Snopes has been proven unreliable. I'll see if I can find the article about them.
    Ah! let Trump spend his money on it, I'm tired! See if he'll send us to Hawaii!
    "Don Ho!" and Mai Thai's!
    I wish, Hawaii sounds really good right about now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cbX4DUACYU

I get bored, I love to google. It's gotten worse now that I gave up video games. /sigh

edit: it'll bug me if I don't post this since I said I would.
    This is one of the articles about snopes.

David and Barbara Mikkelson in the San Fernando Valley of California started the Website about 13 years ago - and they have no formal background or experience in investigative research. After a few years it gained popularity believing it to be unbiased and neutral, but over the past couple of years people started asking questions who was behind it and did they have a selfish motivation? The reason for the questions - or skepticims - is a result of snopes.com claiming to have the bottom line facts to certain questions or issue when in fact they have been proven wrong. Also, there were criticisms the Mikkelsons were not really investigating and getting to the 'true' bottom of various issues. I can personally vouch for that complaint.

Then it has been learned the Mikkelson's are jewish - very Democratic (party) and extremely liberal.

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data ... 1227232155

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    She also claimed Sylvester Stallone bought her boobs too.
    Why would a woman sell her "boobs" and what in the world would Rocky want with them? Are they setting on his fireplace mantle or does he use them as an ornament for his car?

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    She also claimed Sylvester Stallone bought her boobs too.
    Why would a woman sell her "boobs" and what in the world would Rocky want with them? Are they setting on his fireplace mantle or does he use them as an ornament for his car?
    \

Punching bags.
    ------------------------

Banned
    Oh no you dont Marquis. Apology not accepted. I aint done with you yet. Besides its Steves fault too for egging you on. I will not give up until I turn you out. Come back to the dark side Marquis, come back now.

Banned
    Marquis , you showed a lot of guts posting when everybody was against you. You believe what you believe. Nothing wrong with that. Now you got me talkin all nice, and I hate when I do that. It scares me. *shuddering*

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Marquis , you showed a lot of guts posting when everybody was against you. You believe what you believe. Nothing wrong with that. Now you got me talkin all nice, and I hate when I do that. It scares me. *shuddering*
    Judge Judy????
    ------------------------

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    Obama's not being a natural born citizen of the USA is the biggest constitutional nightmare in the history of the United States. All of his appointments, orders and legislation are invalid. Not only is he not a natural born citizen, but because his mother was only 18 and because of the time that he spent outside the US as a child, he fails even to have inherited American citizenship according to the applicable citizenship legislation. The US literally has an illegal alien in the White House.

It is arguably the biggest scandal in the history of journalism that this is unfolding right under the noses of the press, but that they are too sycophantic and lazy to investigate it properly.

well this where you and i have to part ways ... there are those who seek to subvert american demoracy in any way they can .. i've seen this type of thinking before usually in third world countries with poor democratic tradions .. ... you can spin whatever crazy tale you like ... i don't care how many people chose to buy in to your poorly thought out never ending always expanding conspiracy story ..

i will always Defend my country and uphold common sense and reason ..

Long live the United States of America , and long live american Demoracy !!
    That is the best argument you got? I posted verifiable facts and well thought out arguments and you post that? You claim to uphold common sense and reason and then spout out that crap? Dude, you fail.

You sound like a liberal. You can't defeat the arguments so you attack the messenger and then spit out some patriotic stuff and expect it to back up, what exactly?

Come back when you can actually defend your position, until then I'm done trying to talk to you.
    i need to appolgize .. sometimes i get carried away in my patrotic ranting ... while i'm a republican i'm more of an ultra nationalist more than anything else ..Sometimes i forget that it's imporant to accept different points of view , and that just because i feel a certain way does not mean that my way is the only way or even the right way ..

i would like to extend that appology to all of you and ask your forgivness for my recent behavior ..

i will endvor to stick ONLY to the issue of illegal immgration , a threat which all of us agree endangers our nation ..

once again , i'm sincearly sorry for being such an @ZZ .. i can sometimes lose control on the interent ..

Marquis, there is nothing better than a good ole political debate. I enjoy reading your posts, just not when they start personally attacking people.

On that note.....................

And for everybody....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Judge Judy????

April
    Lets push on this one!

Go here:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1213225.html#1213225

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast