Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Donald Trump: White House Correspondents' Dinner 'Inappropri

Donald Trump: White House Correspondents' Dinner 'Inappropriate'

(VIDEO)

The morning after Donald Trump found himself a prime target for jokes in speeches delivered by President Barack Obama and comedian Seth Meyers at the White House Correspondents' Dinner on Saturday night, the potential presidential contender reacted to the shots taken at him during a phone interview on "Fox and Friends."

"Well, I really understood what I was getting into, I didn't know that I'd be virtually the sole focus," he said. "But I was certainly in a certain way having a good time listening."

Nevertheless, the billionaire and potential candidate said he found the annual event to be “inappropriate in certain respects." And, despite Meyers drawing laughs and positive reviews with his remarks, Trump said he thought "his delivery frankly was not good," calling the "Saturday Night Live" star a "stutterer."

The AP relays some of the jokes made at Trump's expense on Saturday night:

The president said Trump has shown the acumen of a future president, from firing Gary Busey on a recent episode of "Celebrity Apprentice" to focusing so much time on conspiracy theories about Obama's birthplace.
    After a week when Obama released his long-form Hawaii birth certificate, he said Trump could now focus on the serious issues, from whether the moon landing actually happened to "where are Biggie and Tupac?"

"No one is prouder to put this birth certificate matter to rest than 'the Donald,'" Obama said, referring to Trump's claims the same day that he was responsible for solving the issue.

For Trump's decision to fire actor Busey instead of rock singer Meat Loaf from his TV show earlier this month, Obama quipped: "These are the types of decisions that would keep me up at night. Well handled, sir."

Trump chuckled at some of the earlier jokes, but was clearly less amused as comedian Seth Meyers picked up where Obama left off.

"Donald Trump often talks about running as a Republican, which is surprising," said the Saturday Night Live actor, entrusted with providing some of the comedy for the evening. "I just assumed he was running as a joke."
    Trump stared icily at Meyers as he continued to criticize the real estate tycoon.

"I had no idea it would be to that extent, where you know, it was just joke after joke after joke," Trump said on Sunday morning. "It was almost like, is there anyone else they could talk about?"

In a twist of irony, Trump told ABC News upon arriving to the White House Correspondents' Dinner that he didn't anticipate the president would address him in his speech.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/0 ... 1%7C211747
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mr trump
    Obama is very worry .he don't look good at all you are the only one that did get His Birth Certificatie & to me
    you have Power to get what you ask. for I see No one in the wh
    came up with his Birth Certificatie no one did only you
    well now it time for you to Run for President
    so good Luck
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I thought the whole episode was distasteful. Obama took cheap shots at ALL
    Americans who want answers but laughed it all off as a joke. The last laugh will be on him...you can bet on it.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I thought the whole episode was distasteful. Obama took cheap shots at ALL
    Americans who want answers but laughed it all off as a joke. The last laugh will be on him...you can bet on it.
    I though it was a nothing but a Liberal Spitefest.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"I wish Trump would have gave a shout out and said "we'd all laugh, if we weren't busy sobbing uncontrollably!" Obama is a world class Bafoon it is a proven fact, look it up!

http://video.foxnews.com/#/v/4671338/ni ... t_id=87485
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Actually,the joke has been on the American people!!!! Don't protect the border (amusing) Sue states that try to enforce the law (hehe) Give large monetary settlements to illegals for being "detained" by property owners trying to protect themselves and their property( getting funnier) Let drunk driving illegals kill and maim with impunity (hahaha) Give medicaid,foodstamps and section`8 housing to illegals and as many anchor babies as they can produce on the taxpayers dime (now thats funny!) I dont think I want to see the punchline!

working4change
    White House Correspondents' Dinner entrée: Trump roast [VIDEO]

White House Correspondents' Dinner entrée: Trump roast [VIDEO]

Donald Trump has been birther-in-chief questioning President Obama's legitimacy to be president. But Obama got his revenge Saturday night at the White House Correspondents' dinner.

By Linda Feldmann, Staff writer / May 1, 2011
    Washington

Revenge, they say, is a dish best served cold. But President Obama didn’t have to wait long to set out a big helping for Donald Trump at Saturday night’s White House Correspondents’ Dinner.

The real estate mogul and possible presidential contender, who attended as a guest of The Washington Post, was treated to some zingers by the commander in chief.

Like this: “I know that he’s taken some flak lately, but no one is happier, no one is prouder to put this birth certificate matter to rest than The Donald. And that’s because he can finally get back to focusing on the issues that matter – like, did we fake the moon landing? What really happened in Roswell? And where are Biggie and Tupac?

MONITOR QUIZ: Weekly news quiz for April 21-25, 2011

And this: “Just recently, in an episode of ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ at the steakhouse, the men’s cooking team did not impress the judges from Omaha Steaks. And there was a lot of blame to go around. But you, Mr. Trump, recognized that the real problem was a lack of leadership. And so ultimately, you didn’t blame Lil Jon or Meatloaf. You fired Gary Busey. These are the kind of decisions that would keep me up at night. Well handled, sir. Well handled.â€

Trump Uber Alles

Video smuggled out of Trump rally

Donald Trump...

Blowhard...funded by his daddy...bailed out
    of impending bankruptcy by his daddy tells
    us how to run the world.

The good news?

Sara Palin is history. One clown per circus.

Trump uncensored.

Video:

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/1090.html

PS I put it here because it goes with this link, personally I think it is funny and the media is going wild anything to propel Romney higher.

Kathyet

Banned
    Trump can not stand to be talked about but he himself feels free to talk about everybody.Trump is a joke and playing the people in his run for the white house job.He needs to go ahead and drop out like he is going to anyway so Rep.can concentrait on a real candidate thats actually wants the job.He is taking away air time for others,anytime hes offended by a roast look in mirror and he will see one more joke.

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Trump can not stand to be talked about but he himself feels free to talk about everybody.Trump is a joke and playing the people in his run for the white house job.He needs to go ahead and drop out like he is going to anyway so Rep.can concentrait on a real candidate thats actually wants the job.He is taking away air time for others,anytime hes offended by a roast look in mirror and he will see one more joke.
    Far as I am concerned they are all the same...do nothing, say anything, lying pack of wolves who will stop at nothing to get elected and when they do sell themslves to the highest bidder..

Katheyt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast