Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DONATION BAR MOVING

It's moving slowly but it is moving. Thanks to all of you newbies who are posting and donating. We appreciate you.

Lots of work to be done folks. Let's keep us up and running.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have not driven in 4 days,so I have saved about $50 in gas (big suv).
    So I will match any Alipac donations with that fifty dollars.

My total donation will be $50 match 1 $50. 0r 2-$25s

Bring it on lets move the bar

Who is first?
    Jimpasz
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I still havent donated.... looking at 300.00 to send and another contribution coming as needed

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I still havent donated.... looking at 300.00 to send and another contribution coming as needed
    $300 is a nice number

I will use paypal fund the donation on my credit card just like the gas I would have bought so it doesn't mess up my budget

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    $300 is a nice number

I will use paypal fund the donation on my credit card just like the gas I would have bought so it doesn't mess up my budget
    WOW airbornnesapper I'm impressed. Any matcher for that one. Whoo Hoo

You just might win a prize.

I'll match a 500.00 on this go round ... just get with the mods or any of the exec's ...... I do love ALIPAC and willing to show it

I'll match a 500.00 on this go round ... just get with the mods or any of the exec's ...... I do love ALIPAC and willing to show it

OK ALIPACERS THE CHALLENGE IS ON. JIMPASZ WILL MATCH YOUR $50.00 OR TWO $25.00. AIRBORNNESAPPER WILL MATCH UP TO $500. YOU CAN DO IT PATRIOTS. AFTER THOSE ARE MATCHED DIXIE, LET ME KNOW AND I'LL ANNOUNCE MY CHALLENGE. COULD BE A GREAT PRIZE.

Just need to say this place keeps me sane in an insane world ..... this wonderful site (and it is) has to be kept up and running to keep us organized ...

GOD Bless ALIPAC

Hear hear airborne. I find all the news and help I need on this site. I have used a lot of what I find locally.

Alipac must continue and grow -so much work still to do.

Thank you for the challenges AirborneSapper and jimpasz. That will hopefully motivate a great many.

Thank you all for any efforts to support Alipac.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast