Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Don't ask, Don't tell ruled unconstitutional

Just crossed the wires

A federal judge has just ruled that don't ask, don't tell is dead

She ruled it unconstitutional , This is a nationwide ruling as of now

More to come

Yep, nothing like a court judge telling the mightiest Military in the world how to run unit cohesiveness, esprit de corp, etc. I think this judge should go through boot camp, then be put on the front lines in say...Afganistan? Not to mention, the Military has until 1 December to complete it's study and get back to Congress.
    "Throw every eligible*politician out of the Federal Govenment this November!* If their replacement doesn't do the job, then throw them out the next go around."

This probably won’t go over well but I’m actually fine with this. Gays have always been and always will be in the military. Whether they “tellâ€
    I would never be so arrogant as to move to another country and expect them to change for me.

This is good news for us !

i don't have an opnion on gays in the military one way or the other , but what i AM interested in seeing is a republican land slide so that we can destroy illegal immgration ..

this rulining may bring fence sitters who don't like this to the voting booths , and may also result in homsexuals not feeling it's as necessary to vote in this election ..