Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DONT BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU !!!!

FORT DIX, N.J. — Three brothers charged in the alleged Fort Dix terror plot have been living illegally in the U.S. for more than 23 years and were accepted as Americans by neighbors and friends who had no idea they would scheme to attack military bases and slaughter GIs.

A federal law enforcement source confirmed to FOX News that the three — Dritan "Anthony" or "Tony" Duka, 28; Shain Duka, 26; and Eljvir "Elvis" Duka, 23 — also accumulated 19 traffic citations, but because they operated in "sanctuary cites," where law enforcement does not routinely report illegal immigrants to homeland security, none of the tickets raised red flags.

The brothers entered the United States near Brownsville, Texas, in 1984, the source said, which would put their ages at 1 to 6 when they crossed the border.

The source said there is no record of them entering by way of a regular border crossing, so they are investigating whether they were smuggled into the country
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

I hope they throw the book at them! This is why we need our borders secured and ENFORCE our present immigration laws!

Stop santuary cities!! It's a NATIONAL SECURITY RISK!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    This is exactly why...NO MATTER HOW LONG AN ILLEGAL ALIEN HAS BEEN HERE...they need to either leave on their own or be deported!!!

...and if you were illegal and had children here...TAKE THEM WITH YOU!!
    YOU knew it when you came! AMERICANS have had enough!!
    GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Just makes you think how many more and what have they planned that we dont know about...

send them to Gitmo

hey guys remember my post i met a terrorist today, about the nut i met last month at a gas station, that could had been the same scenario!!!!
    i called DHS and they took it lightly!!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!