Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Any time a parent, American or otherwise breaks the law their children suffer. They make it sound like they were brought by force to this country rather than coming of their own free will and then were forced to have children once they got here. The fault for the children's suffering lies squarely on the parent's shoulders.

The folks who think we should feel sorry for illegal immigrants would have a completely different reaction if a person entered their home uninvited, set up residence on the sofa claiming to just be there for a better life, and oh by the way you can't make them leave because they have children. Those folks would do the same as anyone else would do...they would call the police and have that invader removed from their home!

These illegal immigrant sympathizers should put their money where their mouths are. How about they take a few of these families that they are so worried about into their own homes and take care of them? Or is that someone else's problem?

And ICE keeps arresting and deporting them. ICE has a job to do and they are, among a few, are doing their job. I believe we will see many more deportations of parents of anchor babies. They have a choice, leave them or take them. No one is preventing them from taking them with them.

GOOD JOB ICE.

Quote Originally Posted by Cribster
    This doesn't even include animal sexual abuse. I'll never forget the words of one primitive savage caught having anal sex with a puppy. "What's the problem, it's my dog?"

This is a little over the top. Illegals do a lot of criminals act but they do not have precedent over dogs. That is prevalent in our society also. We have sexual predator that make illegal immigrants look like boy scouts. But the point is that we do not need any more.

You know, This is just another playbook page from the left. That is, "Look at how mean and heartwrenching it is to support anti-immigration laws". The problem we seem to face in America is we have a group of people who are so brain dead that they have NO ability to formulate their own thoughts save what is postulated on the evening news. Slick PR campaigns, well spoken and likeable individuals (On the opposing side) as well as "Compassion" seem to lull those with no stance into a stupor from which they never awaken. Part of the problem we face is that we are no longer taught in school that this is a special, one-of-a-kind nation anymore. They have been shortchanged into believing that America is just like any other nation in the wold and that we are an arrogant, rascist, unkind people. If that were the case how in the heck can Americans dig into their wallet and come up with 70 Million for the "Poor"(American Idol; I hate it, my wife loves it LOL). My question is this, why can school children put a condom on a bannana in less than 12 seconds, but fail to recite even 1 of the bill of rights ammendments in its' entirety. Why is it that kids can have an abortion, but can't tell you how a bill is introduced, and passed into law? Further, why is it that people on one hand can have a "screw you" attitude, and on the other want to give the whole damn nation away? I apologize for the rant, but, these are things I think of when I watch videos such as these
    "I'm An American, and I'm PISSED OFF!!!"

a nice simple answer to this would be

the hell with your illegal parents, you can go back to their country with them.
    good riddance to lawbreakers who have no respect for laws

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    I
    know one thing after watching that Video. Those Churches that was behind that march of Childern. I believe will never be forgiving. It makes me mad that a church could go as low as to use Childern.
    I think the Churches should lose their tax breaks for involving themselves in politics.

Churches are aiding, harboring and abetting illegal aliens to stay in this country and they are committing a "felony." The punishment for a felon is prison.

Harboring: Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iii) makes it an offense for any person who -- knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation.

Encouraging/Inducing: Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv) makes it an offense for any person who -- encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law.

Conspiracy/Aiding or Abetting: Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(v) expressly makes it an offense to engage in a conspiracy to commit or aid or abet the commission of the foregoing offenses.

The kid should be told to ask his parents, 'Popi, why did you break the law?' When someone steals in order to eat in this country, being hungry does not excuse the crime.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The little brat that said she was taken away from her mother 4 years ago was staged.
    She`s no good at "pretending" how to cry.
    ------------------------

JAK
    The sympathy card and the race card...continually being used by these people. Frankly, I am sick of both of them!!

NO sympathy here! Take your child with you!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Like "John Denvers" song goes:
    "I`m sorry for the way things are in China"
    ------------------------

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123