Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Don't forget to commend the people opposing the bill

Don't forget to throw in a nice call to the Senators and Representatives who are opposing these bills. They really really really like to hear that.

I called Brian Bilbray's office twice yesterday to send over my gratitude and they absolutely loved it and were extremely grateful.

me too
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Is there a list available of those committee members who voted for or opposed this stupid bill?

Banned
    I've called 25 Republican Senator today and I haven't had one tell me they will vote no on cloture!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But they are getting tons of calls like mine!

PRESSURE THEM HARD TODAY AND THIS WEEKEND! WE WILL STOP THIS PIECE OF TRASH!!!

Step up the calls--tell them Democrat plan to destroy Republican Party is in the works!

And, why would they follow a President with a 28% approval rating off a cliff

Excellent plan Oliver...I have lost count of how many called ....I need food and some Ibuprofen
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother