Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Don't forget this Sunday's Important Last Americans Show!

Friends,

I hope as many of you as possible will tune in this Sunday July 13th for the next episode of the Last Americans Standing Show.

Remember, the show airs live 3-5pm on the East Coast and 12-2pm Pacific.

Also remember, I want you to listen but leave the lines clear for the opposition.

Here if my invite / challenge to them. There is no way to tell how many of them will respond, but I assure you I'm going to be talking about them on the air!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-122651.html

Please spread that invite around the web wherever you see our opposition posting.

This should be a lively show and I hope that many of you will be there with me.

You can listen to the show live via either of these sites

www.LastAmericans.us

or

www.republicbroadcasting.org

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OMG WILLIAM. THANKS FOR POSTING THE "LAST AMERICANS" LINK. I WAS UNABLE TO LISTEN LAST SUNDAY AS I HAD PROBLEMS USING THE OTHER LINK. I DONT KNOW WHAT IT WAS OR IF I AM JUST A KLUTZ. BUT I TRIED THIS LINK AND GOT SOUND. I AM READY!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

along with waking up your show is next on my list "to do".
    Git R Done W .
    loved Alipac making obama-snob nervous . He earned it
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I really enjoyed last week's show. But I work every other weekend so I won't be able to listen live this Sunday. Didn't you say podcast will be available soon? I hope!

Patriots are encouraged to listen, but not call in this Sunday.

The following challenge is being sent to illegal aliens and their supporters today. The July 13 show is a chance for them to call in and challenge William Gheen on these issues.
    Bwahahahahaha!!!
    That's priceless ... go get 'em W!!!
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Show reminder!

The Last Americans Standing Show, episode 2 of Patriots Vs. Panderers, starts in 1.5 hours!

Dont forget to tune in via www.republicbroadcasting.org or www.lastamericans.us TODAY 3pm Est / 12noon Pacific!

W