Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DON'T GET OVER-CONFIDENT !!!!

The tide seems to be turning our way, but we know our president's methods of operation and all I can say is that we better beware.

He is going to push our senators hard away from the will of the American people. We need to get our rest and be ready to motivate each other and welcome our fellow American brothers and sisters to ALIPAC as they are literally arriving by the minutes from all around our great country. Everyone is psyched and ready to let President Bush and our senators know that this immigration bill is unacceptable to the American people !

William and Sis and the Admins will guide us on what we need to do as we prepare for Monday.

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL

GOOD LUCK AMERICA
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Give them hell all weekend!!! Leave messages on the machine! Fax if you can! Send Emails/letters!!! DON'T LET UP!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Be prepared. Since I have read here that some Senators have not even had a chance to read the bill, I think and feel to my core, something else is up. We must stress that we cannot accept 'the lesser of two evils'.
    Enforce the laws on the books NOW! Close the borders! Call, fax & email all weekend!
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

Amen legal!

Thanks LegalUS. I agree, it's no time for complacency.

One thing I would ask - especially of newcomers - is to convince a friend, family member, etc. that might be 'fence sitting' as some call it, to get involved.

Sometimes, just making that first phone call can set people into motion in a way that even they can't imagine. It's not hard, it rarely costs anything, and may take just 1-2 minutes of someone's time. If that isn't reason enough, remember: you're paying their salaries and they have jobs because of you. Make 'em work for it.

By my experience anyway.... most people that don't follow the issue (but have at least a partially open mind...) are willing to listen to points that might even be uncomfortable, surprising, etc. If you can show other people that you have your 'ducks in a row' on the issue, and speak objectively about the FACTS of the matter, most undecided Americans will eventually 'turn the corner'. The trick is to inform, without alienating the not-yet-believer. It can be done. I have succeeded in this myself.

So... go convince another American to get involved today!!!

Thank You.

Banned
    LegalUSCitizen wrote:
    The tide seems to be turning our way, but we know our president's methods of operation and all I can say is that we better beware.
    You betcha. We are not safe at all! I do not feel confident! They would not have written the bill in the first place if they were not intent on passing it! We cannot rest or let up for the duration!

Banned
    portaltotx wrote:
    Be prepared. Since I have read here that some Senators have not even had a chance to read the bill, I think and feel to my core, something else is up.
    I don't think most Senators even have the bill in hand yet! At least they did not during the day today (or said they didn't)

I'm trying to get all my family, friends, and acquaintances involved!
    People have gotten so complacient. They just hide their heads in the
    sand. They need to wake and realize what is happening to our
    country!

JAK
    Hang in there Debby. America is waking up!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

I have been telling the aides when I call...

Why in the world would the Senator want to be in bed with Ted Kennedy and a President who has a 28% approval rating? What are these Republicans doing? Trying to kill the party?
    I usually get an uncomfortable silence after that!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast