Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sorry, but there is a lot more to say about it! Bush has always said that he is anti-gay marriage just as he has HINTED that as a governor of Texas that he would deal with immigration as he saw fit. I don't agree with him on immigration which is why I am in this forum but I will say this. I am in this forum NOT because the new immigrant is mostly brown skinned or SPANISH speaking although I can understand why so many are so angry at the catering to the new immigrant in a foreign language.

I am in this forum because of the economic injustice being done to American citizens. The health care costs and the public schools. The lowering of wages.

Why do you think the GAY community wants LEGAL gay marriage? So they can be more GAY? NO! $$$$$$$$$$ The want economic benefits.
    So does the illegal immigrant. What is the difference? If America survived without illegals for so many years then why do GAYS all of a sudden need to come out of the closet? They want the majority to pay for their choice of lifestyle! Get it? Another minority group walking on the majority!

If any company is forced to pay for same sex benefits that raise that companies costs then maybe, just maybe, they should be allowed to hire illegal immigrants willing to work for less? If a company is forced to obey environmental laws then maybe they have a right to go to Mexico where environmental laws are lax?

BTW Bush has done nothing on illegal immigration for 6 years why do you think he will now? I have been following this immigration issue for 12 years and I just didn't jump on this the last year or two.

Speaking only for myself, if the Supreme Court ever recognizes legal Gay marriage then I will go to the border and it will not be to help the Minutemen. I will bring illegals across that border free off charge!

Bush may very well be bringing up this issue to divert from immigration but he was elected by a conservative base on this issue and several states said NO to Gay marriage in the last elections including LIBERAL Oregon if I am not mistaken.

Immigration will not be the only issue in upcoming elections!
    The Democrats want to give the country away and the Republicans want to sell it?

This forum is about illegal immigration. The only way this is linked to the illegal issue is that he is using it to pull attention off of illegal's.

He is pulling alot of crap right now to overwhelm people. Knowing they cannot fight hard on all the subjects. Gay is not an issue here, nor is it an illegal issue.

Since this forum is bia partician it is also an highly flameable subject to many on both ends of this. We are not here to argue or offend our own members with a subject that does not have relavance here.

Please stay focused.

Bush and the Senate's whole Gay Marriage thing is a ruse...I support gay marriage myself, and find it sad that either party would stoop to such a wedge issue when so many other issues, such as immigration and the wrong war in Iraq are so much more important.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

KM

"Why do you think the GAY community wants LEGAL gay marriage? So they can be more GAY? NO! $$$$$$$$$$ The want economic benefits.
    So does the illegal immigrant. What is the difference? If America survived without illegals for so many years then why do GAYS all of a sudden need to come out of the closet? They want the majority to pay for their choice of lifestyle! Get it? Another minority group walking on the majority! "

Are you kidding me? Get off your soapbox adelante. The gay population is only asking for what they rightfully deserve as AMERICAN CITIZENS. There is a big difference between being a law breaking illegal here and being an American citizen who is being denied their rights just because some religious idiots feel its their right to tell fellow Americans how they can and cannot live their lives...and they do want things, which yes does include economic benefits...hmm..such as health insurance for a partner (which I'm sure your husband/wife gets) life insurance benefits (which I'm sure your husband/wife would get) say over what happens should their partner die (hmmm...I'm thinking if you died it would probably be your spouse that decides what happens to you). This is not gays all of a sudden coming out of the closet so you can pay for them. In fact, if you check, statistically the gay population not only raises your property value but they also tend to make more money and spend more money in the community because they have more money then the average family who has kids. So in all actuality it is they who should be pissed they are paying for your children to goto school with their tax money when the majority of them have no children. Think before you speak next time.
    "There is no human right to enter another country in violation of its laws."
    U.S. Ambassador to Mexico Antonio Garza, 2006

This thread is LOCKED.

Let's stop the yelling.....won't get us anywhere.

adelantepresidente2
    subject: Don't link these two issues! Stop it now!
    You began this post with raised voice and demands. Please keep in my that everyone here deserves to be treated with respect just as you do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12