Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Don't Own a Gun---Why Not a Taser??

Taser parties stunning success with female clients

Nicole Gomez
    Special for The Republic
    Nov. 15, 2007 04:43 PM

"Pack up your Tupperware and get ready for a new kind of party.

Dana Shafman, founder of Shieldher Inc., has recently started sponsoring Taser parties, giving women a chance to buy Tasers for $300 or $350 with a laser beam to help with aiming.

Shafman's parties allow women to get together to discuss concerns and learn about the Taser C2, the newest consumer Taser that is similar to the device police officers use. She has had parties in Phoenix and Scottsdale by invitation.

There is no special certification to own one, but there are requirements one must meet. You must be at least 18 and pass a background check before the Taser can be activated. A call to Taser headquarters or accessing their Web site will activate your device once the background check is complete. Shafman warned that the device is prohibited in seven states, so check the Taser Web site for more information before purchasing or traveling with it."

Cont'd Through Link...............

http://www.azcentral.com/community/scot ... r1116.html
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Here is the site with product/contact information................

http://www.shieldher.com
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Re: Don't Own a Gun---Why Not a Taser??

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    "Pack up your Tupperware and get ready for a new kind of party."
    HAHAHA I sell Tupperware! Anyway, Tasers are cool, I guess, but why do some states have a ban on them?
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

"Tasers are cool, I guess, but why do some states have a ban on them?"

Because, they are dangerous!! Just yesterday, a man died after being hit with a taser at a Canadian airport (he was being unruly, so they tased him twice).

However, for women---especially those concerned with safety and who have children----they may not want to own a gun. This is another option!! They should still take the same safety precautions (around children, etc.) as they would if it were a gun.

the problem with tasers is people will tase you at the drop of a hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    "Tasers are cool, I guess, but why do some states have a ban on them?"

Because, they are dangerous!! Just yesterday, a man died after being hit with a taser at a Canadian airport (he was being unruly, so they tased him twice).

However, for women---especially those concerned with safety and who have children----they may not want to own a gun. This is another option!! They should still take the same safety precautions (around children, etc.) as they would if it were a gun.
    Thanks Bren!
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

"the problem with tasers is people will tase you at the drop of a hat."

They can then get in a LOT of trouble---if they were not actually in need of defending themselves.

corhanem:

No problem!!

Everybody assumes the tazer is safe

Alright I noticed that most people think the tazer is safe. I have always wondered about it as one ages. I'm sure a teenager or young adult tazerd unless medically ill will survive but that's my point.

Recently they tazered a man in his forties at the airport and he died. He did not speak English and could not communicate;( polish or something else). So the man dies and their scratching their heads as to why. Just find his medical physician and ask if he either had a bad ticker (heart problem) or had a pace maker.

As people age many older folks and even some young have arrhythmia and the sudden shock may make them go into a heart attack. Somehow nobody thought of this? Or what of the pace makers and other illnesses?

For the most part I'm sure its safe as pepper spray and also as effective.( The Tazer) But you have some young people not in the best of health. I'm sure they are not causing trouble as are most of the elderly. But let's face it; we all get old and sometime we might be going senile and have health issues; then we can get into trouble and those officers of the law show up should ask do you have a medical problem before they tazer you? Just a thought. Maybe required med ID's tags stating don't tazer from your doctor.

Criminals though by enlarge are healthy and strong and love to roll someone or even worse. Tazer them when they commit a crime to you or are about too cause they seemed not to be concerned about your welfare.

Skeptic:

But the bottom line for citizens should be..........

The taser should be treated just like a gun. Unless you really feel that your life is in danger, you should not be using the taser on anyone!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast