Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Doomsday For The Internet As We Know It?

Doomsday For The Internet As We Know It?

Paul Joseph Watson/PrisonPlanet.com | February 6 2006

Several developments that are coming to the fore indicate a noticeable advance towards a government regulated, taxed and controlled system that spells doomsday for the Internet as we know it.

The first steps in a move to charge for every e mail sent have already been taken. Under the pretext of eliminating spam, Bill Gates and other industry chieftains have proposed Internet users buy credit stamps which denote how many e mails they will be able to send. This of course is the death knell for political newsletters and mailing lists.

The New York Times reports that "America Online and Yahoo, two of the world's largest providers of e-mail accounts, are about to start using a system that gives preferential treatment to messages from companies that pay from 1/4 of a cent to a penny each to have them delivered. The senders must promise to contact only people who have agreed to receive their messages, or risk being blocked entirely."

The end game is a system similar to China, whereby no websites even mildly critical of the government will be authorized.

The Pentagon admitted that they would engage in psychological warfare and cyber attacks on 'enemy' Internet websites in an attempt to shut them down. The fact that the NSA surveillance program spied on 5,000 Americans tells us that the enemy is the alternative media and that it will be targeted for elimination. Court cases are pending after the Bush administration demanded the Google search terms of American citizens.

The first wave will simply attempt to price people out of using the conventional Internet and force people over to Internet 2, a state regulated hub where permission will need to be obtained directly from an FCC or government bureau to set up a website.

The original Internet will then be turned into a mass surveillance database and marketing tool. The Nation magazine reported last week, "Verizon, Comcast, Bell South and other communications giants are developing strategies that would track and store information on our every move in cyberspace in a vast data-collection and marketing system, the scope of which could rival the National Security Agency. According to white papers now being circulated in the cable, telephone and telecommunications industries, those with the deepest pockets--corporations, special-interest groups and major advertisers--would get preferred treatment. Content from these providers would have first priority on our computer and television screens, while information seen as undesirable, such as peer-to-peer communications, could be relegated to a slow lane or simply shut out."

We see a move to demonize the Internet and tar its reputation. AOL is running ads equating Internet users with terrorists. In the next few years we may see a staged Internet shutdown which is blamed on cyber terrorists.

For the aspiring dictator, the Internet is a dangerous tool that has been seized by the enemy. We have come a long way since 1969, when the ARPANET was created solely for US government use. The Internet is freedom's best friend and the bane of control freaks. Its eradication is one of the short term goals of those that seek to centralize power and subjugate the world under a global surveillance panopticon prison.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

For the aspiring dictator, the Internet is a dangerous tool that has been seized by the enemy.
    This is the kind of thing that makes me think that the reason that the Senators don't care if we threaten to oust them is because they know there wont be any more real elections.

This story makes it look real possible we will have martial law very soon, and it will come after another 9/11 type attack. They are preparing the concentration camps now to herd us into as an "evacuation plan".

Remember the look on Bush's face the day he was flying over New Orleans for the first time. It was strange, like he was trying too hard to make a concerned face for the picture. But there was a cold acceptance in his face, as if he were seeing the enactment of a plan.

We cannot say Bush has not warned us. He's been letting us know what we think has nothing to do with what will happen. Now in this scheme to break up our ability to communicate, we see another step in the plan.

The Bible says it will happen, and we can try to push it out a few years, but the hour of darkness as foretold in the book of Daniel will come upon us sooner or later, I am afraid. This story makes it look sooner.

I'm glad I belong to the Messiah Yeshua (Jesus in Hebrew)
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

DcSA,
    I wont get into biblical discussions with you here, feel free to pm me. This article does show that ‘We the People’ are being stripped of our freedoms. The internet is a powerful tool for those of us who believe in FREEDOM of SPEECH.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Though I have no proof or real evidence to back up my belief.... I will draw upon many years of recorded history and how the elite classes of the past have responded to threats posed by the "commoners."

The Web has given the "little people" too much power. Our ability to communicate, to muster forces, to band together and create a united front against the forces that have amassed immense amounts of wealth and power from OUR labors assuredly views our relatively new-found capabilities as a distinct threat against a status quo that has allowed the elite class to shove us down in so many ways.

The elite's fears will be manifested in some sort of way to limit our Web access.

For those that doubt my fears...... please, show me where a ruling class has ever willingly given up wealth and power.

At least America's ruling elites are benevolent but..... if pushed, I believe they would react as so many other elites have in other times and places.

Imagine, if you will, how much worse the invasion would be if we did not have the Web to spread the word. I know that if I relied upon local media, both print and broadcast, I would not be aware of the true seriousness and HUGE extent of the ongoing invasion.

Also, so many other aspects of American life..... does your local media cover what you believe should be covered? Prior to the Web the elite class had an excellent stranglehold over what we, the people, were permitted to know about.

Yes, expect countermeasures in the not-too-distant future. Perhaps a tax that the common folk coumd not afford. Or, the allowing of the telecoms to raise access rates so that even basic dial-up costs a hundred bucks per month.

Rest assured that some measure(s) will be taken to rob us of our power to share and spread information and to effectively communicate.

When I proclaim we are engaged in class warfare I do so based upon an immense amount of study.

I still believe we are doomed, that too many Americans are complacent sheep brainwashed by the elite's propaganda machines.... the most effective ever created. But, even though the odds are against us I still try to fan the embers of something I have agreed to not mention here.

Tumultuous times are here and will only worsen. Just wait until another 40-million illegals prance in. They will be guided by their ethnic masters and the elite class that desires a complacent citizenry. The truly wealthy and powerful of this once-sovereign nation will not be harmed by the invaders.....only we, the common folks, will be harmed.

As mentioned in other posts, we are confronted by many problems and many enemies, with the illegal invasion but one front of a battle with many fronts. And battle it is. The fight is for economic, cultural, societal and political freedom.

I know that if I relied upon local media, both print and broadcast, I would not be aware of the true seriousness and HUGE extent of the ongoing invasion.

Also, so many other aspects of American life..... does your local media cover what you believe should be covered? Prior to the Web the elite class had an excellent stranglehold over what we, the people, were permitted to know about.
    Obbop, That IS the truth, isn't it? The Denver Newspaper Agency (yes, both major newspapers are owned by the same company, isn't that cute) prints very little in the editorial pages about illegal aliens as problems or concerns. I learn more in one day here that I have in 10 years from the Denver newspaper about illegal aliens. I just wondered why the city was turning into Mexico more and more each year.

You are so right, obbop. This wonderful education is NOT working to their purposes, is it? Look what I found out about our president tonite! (see "Bush lying" thread). I bet he'd like THAT taken off the internet! I would not have known how to look for that without someone's help. There are so many knowledgable people here to guide a person looking for answers.

JP, yes, I guess getting into Biblical Prophecy is a little off topic. It is just how my mind runs. I would be terrified by all of this if I didn't have that assurance.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Newspapers are on the way out, their circulation drops so fast, they have to lie to keep advertisers.

Maybe American's are no longer the target market.

They will have to switch to Spanish-only versions, in order to stay in business(for how long is anybody's guess).

They think their future survival depends on the Spanish, so they will work to ensure Spanish dominance in their markets, and in the country.

They will take us down with them.

p.s.

Newspapers should be forewarned, newspapers in Mexico have a habit of being attacked with grenades and machine guns, when they don't print the "proper" news.

They probably know this already, and have business plans in place to make sure they cater lockstep to cartel/mexican government interests.

pa