Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dope dealers and sexual predators.

Dope dealers and sexual predators.
    I have read that each day and illegal immigrant commits a very serious crime
    Such as being a sexual predator some of which go after Children or transporting drugs across the American border. Why then can we not find a way to air this and direct
    It to Bush??? And make him answer the question why the law is not really cracking down on illegal entry into the United States and finding and deporting the ones that are hear . after all we have a right to save Children – I know that sounds blunt but that’s the way it is.

Tex,you are right about needing to protect our children.I only ever hear about
    the drugs being found at the border or kids/women being harmed here on Alipac.MSM doesn't seem to want to report on it.

drugs at the border

Quote Originally Posted by wolfbaby
    Tex,you are right about needing to protect our children.I only ever hear about
    the drugs being found at the border or kids/women being harmed here on Alipac.MSM doesn't seem to want to report on it.
    Drugs do need to be stopped at the border and those drugs don't need to be legalized.

A massive amount of drugs are entering the U.S. at the Mexican border and have been for many years.

I am going to call and write and email our Senators and our Congress and newspaper and try to get this message across that it need to be on the news and talk radio. Save our Children, I hope others will do the same.
    And I hope Bush will be asked if he is willing to enforce the law in order to save as many Children as he can