Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dr. Ada M. Fisher Signs America First Contract

Dr. Ada M. Fisher Speaks Out on Illegal Immigration

Dr. Ada M. Fisher, Republican Party candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives in the 12th Congressional District of North Carolina has become the first Congressional candidate in North Carolina to give her written pledge to her constituents that she will never vote for any amnesty for illegal-aliens and that she will vote to properly fund and enforce our immigration laws. Dr. Fisher did so by signing the America First Contract. The America First Contract is a pledge that is being offered to every candidate in every House and Senate race in every State and District in America.

According to Alamo Alliance, a grass-roots organization that initiated the America First Contract, voters on both sides of this issue deserve to know exactly where the candidates they are voting for stand on the issue of illegal immigration. Alamo Alliance President, Paul Goedinghaus, puts it this way; “Americans need to be given a clear choice in November. There is no middle ground on this issue. The legislature has drawn the lines and they will either enact an amnesty or they will vote to secure our borders and enforce our immigration laws. Voters deserve to know exactly where candidates stand on this issue with no equivocation or doubletalk. That is the reason for the America First Contract.”

The America First Contract states that the candidate pledges:

• During my term in office, I will vote against any legislation that weakens our current immigration laws in any respect or allows for increased immigration, increased guest workers or any form of amnesty. Amnesty shall be defined as any law that allows people who are in this country illegally to do anything other than leave the United States.

• Within the first 30 days of my term in office, I will co-sponsor and vote for legislation to adequately fund enforcement of our existing immigration laws.

• Within the first 60 days of my term in office, I will co-sponsor and vote for legislation to build a security fence along the entire southern border of the United States, with the exception of areas where it would be impossible to build such a fence. In areas where a fence is not feasible, I will vote for other security measures as deemed adequate to secure those areas. I will also vote to appropriate any and all funds necessary to accomplish this.

• Within the first 90 days of my term in office, I will co-sponsor and vote for legislation to properly define the 14th Amendment to apply only to the children of people who are legal residents of the United States. Said legislation will specifically state that the intent of the 14th amendment was NEVER to have applied to the children of people who were in this country illegally and is therefore retroactive.

• Within the first 90 days of my term in office, I will co-sponsor and vote for legislation to deny any and all government benefits to people who are in this country illegally and to provide tort reform so that hospital emergency rooms can turn away non-emergency cases without facing lawsuits for doing so and to provide that no liability, criminal or civil, attaches to any emergency facility for refusing to treat non-emergency cases.

• Within my first 120 days in office, I will co-sponsor and vote for legislation requiring valid proof of citizenship of any and all persons registering to vote and proof of citizenship in order to vote in our elections.. Said legislation shall provide that any U.S. citizen who cannot afford it shall bear no cost for providing said proof of citizenship.

This agreement shall take into consideration that proposed legislation may or may not come up for a vote and the undersigned candidate bears no responsibility if above legislation does not come up for a vote.

We should make all of them sign this.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This contract is GREAT! Now, let's hope that the liberal media will
    not succeed in hiding the results.

We should make all of them sign this.
    You'd need more than a hot poker to get some of them to do so! But seriously, each and every congressional candidate should be publicly ASKED to sign it. Those that don't will have clearly spoken.

MW
    How does Alamo Alliance ensure the voters in that district are aware of the contract? Is space purchased in the local newspapers, radio spots purchased, mass bulk mailings, etc.? Just curious, because unfortunately not everyone reads the various computer websites that advertise the information. Personally, I think this contract is fantastic and could be the deciding difference with many voters - I just hope all the voters get the word.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dr. Fisher would be a 100% improvement over Mel Watt on illegal immigration. I hope she wins.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How does Alamo Alliance ensure the voters in that district are aware of the contract?
    Aside from listing each signing candidate on our website, we send a press release for each candidate that signs the contract, if they want, to a very extensive national media list and to media contacts in the candidates area that the candidates suppy to us. Of course, we cannot guarantee the story will be printed in each candidates area or nationally for that matter. We recommend that each candidate does a mass mailing in his state or district also. We would do the mass mailings ourselves, but we simply do not have the funding.

We also have recently struck a deal with a Hollywood production company to produce some 15 and 30 second TV spots for some of the candidates and are searching for some good digital video for this use. The production company's time is limited and we are looking at producing spots only for the candidates that can afford to have them aired. The production company would furnish them with the finished spot, but it would be up to the candidate to pay for the air time.

JAK
    Yes, we need all of them to sign!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good for her! I hope we have many who sign the Contract.
    The House does seem to be more in touch with the American people.
    My two Senators are not. One voted for the fence the last time and then voted NO on funding it. The other votes No on both.
    They have been getting a lot of emails and letters.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson