Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Draft Resolution to RNC - No Confidence in McCain

I pulled this off of the Paul Forum's and thought it was a great idea. We must all call our local republican party and find out how we can draft a resolution of this nature.

I have just been asked to draft a resolution for our local Republican branch in the line of a vote for 'no confidence' in McCain as representing conservative principles!!!!

Can you believe it???

I need help with this!!!

Does anyone know the first thing about writing Republican resolutions?

I've already mailed my state and county republican committee and getting ready to send to national.

Keep the heat on them ! Republicans say no to John McCain.

Did the Republican Party contact you. They would have info for you.

Try this for an outline suggestions:

http://www.unol.org/res/rw3.shtml

Here is another one:

http://www.ama-assn.org/ama/pub/category/5899.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If everyone starting calling, faxing and emailing the GOP they might get the HINT we're not happy...

http://www.gop.com
    What part of illegal don't you understand?

Did the Republican Party contact you. They would have info for you.

Not me, the local republican party contacted someone else who then posted on the Ron Paul forums asking for help in drafting the resolution.

But it gave me the idea we need to get resolutions flying in locally, statewide and national republican committee.

Let's keep the heat on.

The RNC responded to my email sent to the nat'l chairman. They need to hear more from us that illegal immigration is something they need to address.

Thank you for contacting the Republican National Committee. Your comments will be included in the daily report to the Chairman. We appreciate your interest.

Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 11:42 AM
    To: Info Services Temp
    Subject: conservative independant voter

Mr. Chairman,

In the past I've had little interest in politics. Recently, however, I've had no other choice than to become involved and informed as I could no longer stand by and watch as our government has shown no willingness to deal with the problem that illegal immigration has become.

If it has not already been brought to your attention, you should be aware that Sen. McCain has a well known proponent of illegal immigration and amnesty for illegal immigrants working for his campaign. The senator claims to have heard the voice of the people on this issue, and claims to be the best choice to keep our nation secure. The fact that Mr. Hernandez is working for Sen. McCain calls the senator's integrity into question on this and all other matters. Personally, I do not believe that I can trust the Senator to do anything to stop the illegal immigration problem. If Sen. McCain does not consider the open border situation we currently have to be a security threat, as demonstrated by his actions, he is obviously not as qualified to keep our nation secure as he would like people to believe.

If we use your professional format http://www.unol.org/res/rw3.shtml combined with this type info. we can blanket them with these:

Originally Posted by wd4freedom
    WHEREAS the Republican party is founded upon the principles of conservatism in goverment, and

WHEREAS the Principles of conservatism promote Liberty, Prosperity and Individual freedom, and

WHEREAS the leading presidential candidate for the Republican Party, Senator John McCain, has consistently demonstrated a record of public service counter to the principles of conservatism and the Republican party

BE IT RESOLVED that the Republican Party of the xxxxxx opposes any effort to promote, support, or endorse Senator John McCain as the Republican nominee, and

RESOLVED that the Republican Party of the xxxxxx will only endorse candidates who promote the principles of conservatism in goverment, and promote Liberty, Prosperity and Individual freedom, and whom have consistently demonstrated a record of public service as evidence of their principled beliefs.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jblosser
    +20 for the start. I do think we need some specific grievances in there. Stick to the legislation he's proposed and put in with the Democrats. Something about promising 100 years of war would be good but it has to be done very well.

We could stick the specific reasons in after this paragraph:

Quote Originally Posted by aquarium7
    The RNC responded to my email sent to the nat'l chairman. They need to hear more from us that illegal immigration is something they need to address.

Thank you for contacting the Republican National Committee. Your comments will be included in the daily report to the Chairman. We appreciate your interest.

Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 11:42 AM
    To: Info Services Temp
    Subject: conservative independant voter

Mr. Chairman,

In the past I've had little interest in politics. Recently, however, I've had no other choice than to become involved and informed as I could no longer stand by and watch as our government has shown no willingness to deal with the problem that illegal immigration has become.

If it has not already been brought to your attention, you should be aware that Sen. McCain has a well known proponent of illegal immigration and amnesty for illegal immigrants working for his campaign. The senator claims to have heard the voice of the people on this issue, and claims to be the best choice to keep our nation secure. The fact that Mr. Hernandez is working for Sen. McCain calls the senator's integrity into question on this and all other matters. Personally, I do not believe that I can trust the Senator to do anything to stop the illegal immigration problem. If Sen. McCain does not consider the open border situation we currently have to be a security threat, as demonstrated by his actions, he is obviously not as qualified to keep our nation secure as he would like people to believe.
    Excellent letter acquarium. Keep it to the facts. Name, names and give your reason for why he is not your candidate personally or for the party. Did you re-register to Independent?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by aquarium7
    GREAT IDEAS! LET'S GO, FOLKS!!!

Under the preamble, I like

with grave concern

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast