Thread: Dream Act

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dream Act

I was listening the radio 20 minutes ago (Sean Hannity Show, 630 AM WMAL). He was interviewing Senator McConnell, Republican Leader . The Senator pointed out that the Dream Act will be defeated tomorrow.

Do you have other information or the same?

Banned

Re: Dream Act

Quote Originally Posted by immigration2009
    I was listening the radio 20 minutes ago (Sean Hannity Show, 630 AM WMAL). He was interviewing Senator McConnell, Republican Leader . The Senator pointed out that the Dream Act will be defeated tomorrow.

Do you have other information or the same?
    Some of us have been keeping track of the votes , Unless something drasticly changes they don't have the votes for cloture

But we are still CALLING , CALLING AND THEN CALLING SOME MORE

I hope the H he is right but I still am just beside myself with anger today.

Do they realize this will give Amnesty to not only the children but to Mom & Pop too and all their rug rats. It is set up to give Amnesty to EVERY ILLEGAL who can claim to be under 30 yrs. old. That is MILLIONS, an all out Amnesty to all 10 to 15 million fraudsters !!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

working4change
    Keep on calling! There is too much at stake to stop!

Even if the Dream Act fails it won't soothe my anger. I am so outraged at our government pandering to illegal kids. How dare they take their calls, talk to them and allow them open access to D.C. This favortism towards illegals over American citizen kids will not be forgotten.

Obama = Treason = Impeachment

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Even if the Dream Act fails it won't soothe my anger. I am so outraged at our government pandering to illegal kids. How dare they take their calls, talk to them and allow them open access to D.C. This favortism towards illegals over American citizen kids will not be forgotten.
    NO Sherry , it should not sooth your anger , after all , this is a small part of the whole problem , I wasn't real happy about monitoring the senate for the last 2 weeks either but it had to be done.

I had other things I could have been doing

I blame the dem libs , the neocons , the enablers including my own union and many others .

I guess I fit the "angry old white man" mold , but I don't really feel old

I also remember what this country was like from the 50s to the 90s , and things were pretty darn good. If you really didn't have a job it was really because you didn't want one. You could actually make pretty darn good money if you wanted a good job , you could go to a fast food place and hear English , you didn't have to press 1 for English ,

It could be defeated tomorrow if enough Dems vote no and we contact them to tell them to vote no.

I think we still need to send plenty of calls to Conrad, Manchin, Hagan, Johnson (SD), Dorgan, Snowe, Collins, & Voinovich.