Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"DREAM ACT, ON DECK!"

Fox news announced earlier that Bush Tax cuts first.
    With dream act second on deck! "DAMN!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    DREAM ACT VOTE TODAY, PLEASE TAKE ACTION NOW!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1144057.html#1144057

Would someone post updates in here as I can't get the Senate hearings from my local tv station. It would be greatly appreciated.

SURPRISE!!! Sen Bill Nelson from Florida is voting for the Dream Act. I can't write what I'm thinking.
    I did tell his staff one thing. They keep questioning whether it is fair to punish the children for what their parents did. The answer is yes, according to God. He tells us the children pay for the sins of their fathers.

Quote Originally Posted by SheServedToo
    SURPRISE!!! Sen Bill Nelson from Florida is voting for the Dream Act. I can't write what I'm thinking.
    I did tell his staff one thing. They keep questioning whether it is fair to punish the children for what their parents did. The answer is yes, according to God. He tells us the children pay for the sins of their fathers.
    Well, what I want to know is, how come nobody blames the parents for putting their kids in this situation? I would not be expecting anything different if I snuck my family into a foreign country. I would expect their laws to apply to my family's situation. What were the parents thinking?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    Well, what I want to know is, how come nobody blames the parents for putting their kids in this situation? I would not be expecting anything different if I snuck my family into a foreign country. I would expect their laws to apply to my family's situation. What were the parents thinking?
    What is our Congress thinking. What about punishing American children for the sins of illegal parents - especially lower income/lesser educated Americans? Schools/education is being "dumbed down" so non-English speaking children can keep up. Lack of part time jobs - now filled by illegals. Family income down - unemployment payments don't stretch very far.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes SheServedToo he refuses to see the light. I asked his staff why the Dreamers deserve to get special priveleges when our own citizen criminal parents children suffer big time when their parents break our laws and go to prison.

I can't wait till 2012 to vote Nelson OUT of office.

Here is the Repub Senators the Dreamers are concentrating on :

McCain

Murkowski

Snowe

Collins
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I called Scott Brown and the staffer told me he was against this
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

I did tell his staff one thing. They keep questioning whether it is fair to punish the children for what their parents did.
    How is making the Dreamies enter legally from their home country just like everyone else in the world has to "punishment"?? What Nelson is doing is punishing Americans and legal immigrants for obeying the law!!

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot

Here is the Repub Senators the Dreamers are concentrating on :

McCain

Murkowski

Scott Brown

Snowe

Collins
    Called all of them except Brown, either their lines were busy or had to leave a message, let's keep this pressure up folks!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast