Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dream Act Supporters Attacking ALIPAC at this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qSb1dzPQwk#GU5U2spHI_4

Just wanted to let everyone know they are trying to engage us beneath this video.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think this will start to be more common as they see us as the enemy.

They've got to blame somebody because they're losing.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OMG, W, you cannot even imagine what they are saying about YOU in their forums. (I go and read just to see what is going on with the other side.). They say some very untrue things about you and call you names. Many times I have been tempted to register and tell them they're wrong, but then they would just get my IP and ban me. And if that happened, where will I go to get my daily dose of laughter? hahhah. So I will continue to lurk.....and report back here.

Their new idea is to try to get on Oprah's show. They say she is pro-education, so she will defend them. The only thing is they are not getting any responses back from Oprah. Hahha. Maybe she doesn't want to get into a political fray.

THAT IS THE LATEST FROM THE OTHER SIDE.

I know a lot of them lurk here too. Welcome to Alipac!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Well, they can blame Alipac, but it's really just the American people they can place the blame on. We are first and foremost, Americans at Alipac -- we are just very organized.

There are many millions more Americans not affiliated with Alipac who, nevertheless, are very much against amnest and illegal immigration as well --they just haven't joined any organized effort.

I've been "over there" on their site also at times, and I just don't get it. I can understand wanting citizenship, but asking for free in-state tuition to any school takes the cake. I mean, Americans don't get that ...what makes them think they can just stride in and ask for it??

Try playing on a level field. It's the American way. No one gave me any handouts -- no one gives them to MY kids -- what makes these people think THEY deserve special treatment?? What GALL is all I can say.

It's like the uninvited guest coming in and asking you if they can have the keys to your house, or to your car, so that they can use it indefinitely whenever time they want. I mean ...so ludicrous it defies logic.

JAK
    Their new idea is to try to get on Oprah's show.
    I was an Oprah fan... still am, but for the time being I have stopped watching to watch Lou Dobbs. I wasn't happy when she had Bill Gates on... but overlooked that one. If she were to do something like having a program that supported this, the Dream Act... she will be in for a BIG surprise. She will lose many fans!!! Including me...for good!

I really don't think Oprah wants to go there!!! I already don't like the fact that she supports a candidate that supports Amnesty ... for president. So... that to me speaks loud and clear what she thinks of the middle class! Again... democrats say they are looking out for the middle class... tell me how that is possible if you are WILLING AND EAGER to give amnesty to MILLIONS of ILLEGAL ALIENS?????? They ARE taking jobs AMERICANS WILL DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gates, Obama... The Dream Act will be the last straw for me...and others I am sure!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Well, JAK I've known for a long time the Dems aren't for the little people. They give a lot of sound bites about it but when the rubber meets the road they aren't. The newest thing is Hillary wants to give each child in the US $5,000 in a bank account to accrue so they will be able to afford college. GEE I wonder where she'll get the money? From one of Bill's books or speaking fees? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO from you and me.

We need to get someone we can at least half way trust into office so we can stop them from pandering to people like the Dreamers. If they want a second term we have to have concrete proof of something ALREADY done and finished about illegal immigration NOT just more talk. We need to see a fence, border patrol officers released from prison, new laws for the border patrol to be protected, a law that says absolutely NO more amnesties period. Then talk to me about Dreamers and others but not until then.

Good video. Sessions is so right, the self-appointed Masters of the Universe have decided what is best (not for us), but for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Good video. Sessions is so right, the self-appointed Masters of the Universe have decided what is best (not for us), but for themselves.
    I loved that statement too. Our government representatives have become so arrogant. I don't think they have a clue what the term "public servant" means.

my commenting limit was exceeded
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast