Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MicEvHill: A Senate vote on the House-passed #DREAMAct bill, if it occurs, won't likely happen until next week or later.
    less than a minute ago via TweetDeck

less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone .
    1 minute ago via TweetDeck .
    osbaldoh Let's remember all those that voted and will vote against the #DreamAct and let's work together to make sure they don't get re-elected.
    1 minute ago via web .
    salvadorduran: Students all over the country waiting for the Senate to vote on #DreamAct. We're standing by.
    2 minutes ago via TweetDeck .
    DreamAct RT @RI4A: Morning, folks. Grab a cup of coffee & starting dialing! Use this number to be routed to a key Senate vote: 866-587-6101 #dreamact
    3 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Quote Originally Posted by April
    You are definitely a motivator LawEnforcer, seeing these tweets should be setting a fire under everyone!!!!! CALL CALL CALL until they hear US LOUD AND CLEAR!
    Thanks

NYSYLC Senator Collins: Biddeford State Office: (207)283-1101 Portland State Office: (207)780-3575 Call & urge them to vote Yes on Dream Act! #fb
    1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone .

NYSYLC Senator Collins: Augusta State Office: (207) 622-8414 Lewiston State Office: (207) 784-6969 #fb
    2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

NYSYLC: Senator Susan Collins: Caribou State Office: (207) 493-7873 Bangor State Office: (207) 945-0417 #fb
    less than 20 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone .

NYSYLC Have you called yet? We've come this far to let this slip out of our hands. Calling is your most powerful tool. #Dreamact #fb
    2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    LET"S GET ANGRY PEOPLE!!! TELL THEM NO !!!!WE WILL SETTLE FOR NOTHING LESS THAN SUPPORTING WE THE PEOPLE!!!NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!
    Angry and calling and emailing! Using many fine suggestions from others here and like the short, to the point bolded part of your post.

Adding just a little to it -- WE WLL SETTLE FOR NOTHING LESS THAN SUPPORTING WE THE PEOPLE.... OVER ILLEGAL ALIENS! WE...THE REAL CITIZENS -- NOT ILLEGAL ALIENS! ... COME FIRST!
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by forest
    Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    LET"S GET ANGRY PEOPLE!!! TELL THEM NO !!!!WE WILL SETTLE FOR NOTHING LESS THAN SUPPORTING WE THE PEOPLE!!!NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!
    Angry and calling and emailing! Using many fine suggestions from others here and like the short, to the point bolded part of your post.

Adding just a little to it -- WE WLL SETTLE FOR NOTHING LESS THAN SUPPORTING WE THE PEOPLE.... OVER ILLEGAL ALIENS! WE...THE REAL CITIZENS -- NOT ILLEGAL ALIENS! ... COME FIRST!

even better

Been calling all morning and when I get through the list, I will start all over again!!!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    Been calling all morning and when I get through the list, I will start all over again!!!!!
    I agree alisab,,way to go..keep up the great work. Keep calling

KSMODA TARGET LIST & PHONE #s! Conrad: 2022242043 Dorgan2022242551 MCCaskill 2022246154 Webb 2022244024 Warner 2022242023... http://fb.me/G2o5f0TQ
    1 minute ago via Facebook

CALL! MANCHIN 202 224 3954 CHARLESTON,WV.25304
    We can turn this guy!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dreamer_Jesus RT @CarlosQC: CALL SENATORS: CONRAD (D-ND) 202-224-2043 / DORGAN (D-ND) 202 224-2551 / TESTER (D-MT) 202 224-2644 /
    2 minutes ago via Snaptu.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast