Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Dreamies" Indignation

I was checking out the comments on COSA and had to share this with you. They are whining due to the holiday recess Congress will take next week. They actually think they should be entitled to everything legal citizens receive, and that our representatives are accountable to them.

What right do they have to complain about OUR government or the availability of healthcare? They shouldn't even be here. They're too arrogant to even pretend to be appreciative.

Yes, "Dreamies"....legal citizens of this country are entitled to receive quality healthcare. Return to your country and petition for access to quality healthcare. Had you entered this country legally, you too would be entitled. Since you entered illegally, you are not entitled to anything.

Stop complaining, and stop demanding "your rights." The only right you have, is to return to your country.

Notice this posters' indignation.

It is not the week...it's the damn principle!!! Everybody in this country works hard but Allipac -lazy tools. Everybody I knows works so hard that for a long portion of my life I though that full time was 60 hours per week. So when people told me they work 40 hours, I though they were lazy part timers. Let's face, the leaders of the free world ought to work more. The quality of their work is pretty lame ass. To add insult to injury, they do not work that much neither. Still, they get a great salary and the best healthcare taxpayers can buy. I can't afford to my contact lenses and mine are ichy and blurry but they have a damn hospital a few feet away!
    http://www.cosaonline.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7623

Someone call the W-A-A-A-A-M-B-U-L-A-N-C-E!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lord help me! I can't even post here what I'm saying out loud here in my office!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Fix our BROKE ASS GOVERNMENT

My point of view exactly....

Drag your goat smelling A_ _ back to Mexico and fix your broke AS_ government

Thats what we intend to do... Fix our Broke AS_ government
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is this some inadvertent paean to manual labor, the subtext being that it's the only form of noble, legitimate work? I'd tell these whiners that while they're slaving away at the jobs Americans won't do, others are going about the business of actually keeping this country's infrastructure functioning and protecting the freedoms and privileges that have allowed border jumpers to pervert them into some inalienable right.

I'm completely unmoved by these wretches' complaints. They need to take their demanding butts back from whence they came, and direct their hostility at the appropriate target.

Reading cosaonline is like reading the funny pages.
    It's amusing that they feel they are entitled to healthcare and college tuition breaks, just because they are here. IMO, they are much too dumb to attend college anyway. But of course with a program like "No Child Left Behind", alot of them ACTUALLY graduate from high school. It's amazing, isn't it?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    They must be dreaming...
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!