Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Drew Carey Calls for Open Borders, More Beckhams

I borrowed the subject from Breitbart.tv link where I originally found this video. Comment can be posted at the reason tv link

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=71413
    As soccer superstar David Beckham kicks off the Los Angeles Galaxy's 2008 season, Drew Carey asks what this says about immigration in the U.S. in a new reason.tv video.

While workers from Mexico draw the ire and fiery rhetoric of anti-immigration forces, there was no outrage or concern when the English-speaking soccer hero brought his family and curling free kicks to America.

"I think we should welcome all peaceful people to our country,â€

Another wealthy actor/comedian spouting his mouth off again about a subject he probably has never given more than 3 minutes of his time in considering the ramifications of his beliefs and what they would mean to the average American Citizen who's not a millionaire like him.

Hey Drew, why don't you go and invest your time in something your good at like patronizing a strip club or drinking beer somewhere.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Comedy of errors. An assclown...wonder if we care what he says???
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Re: Drew Carey Calls for Open Borders, More Beckhams

[quote="cvangel"]

"I think we should welcome all peaceful people to our country,â€
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I know Drew Carey's humor and I believe this was "tongue in cheek" as is his usual style.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    I "thought" I use to like Drew Carey, but if he is "serious"... and I get the feeling he is...I won't EVER watch him again!!! On Anything!!!!

Maybe when these "Hollywood" actors get "outsourced/insourced/whatEVER... they will know how "middle class Americans feel, especially...but Americans on the whole!!! I am sick of TRAITORS ...even IF they come from Hollywood!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    If Drew Carey is serious, then he has no idea of the impact illegal immigration has on this country. He most likely lives in a mansion, or a gated community where he does not have to deal with the illegal criminals.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

He needs to move to down town LA and then see if he changes his tune...what an idiot....How many people do these idiots think we can bring in ? how do they think we can sustain any law and order with no limit.

>>"ACTION ALERT"<<

"BATTLE OF THE STATES"
    Please read instructions and take action
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-656721.html#656721
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

David Beckham and his family aren't on welfare, a burden to the health care system, and aren't draining other programs that are meant for US citizens and legal residents. And he is here LEGALLY, bottom line and he wouldn't purposely over stay a visa to stay here.

BOOOOOOOOOO Drew!

Immigrants are wonderful. Illegal aliens are not.

He thinks soccer is wonderful but he will be sitting in the box suites when the riot breaks out.

Will someone please drop Drew off in Maywood after dark? Then maybe he will get it. I bet he will be hard pressed to find that 3rd generation English speaker.

Dixie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast