Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY WERE ILLEGALS AND DRINKING BEER. I THINK A LOT OF THIS IS RACIAL PROFILING.
    I HAVE NEVER SEEN A DRUNK MEXICAN IN MY LIFE, BUT I HAVE SEEN A LOT OF DRUNK AMERICAN CITIZENS.
    THE ABOVE SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF RACIST.
    I AM AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION BUT I DO NOT CARE WHERE ARE WHO THEY ARE. BE CAREFUL YOU COLORS ARE SHOWING.
    Dyehard, I know my area and I"ve been involved in this fight long enough to know when the chances are 99.9 % to 100% who the illegals are here. Is every person who is Hispanic illegal? No. Is every person who looks as though they are South or Central American illegal? No. No. No.

I'm not racist. Not in the least. I know that very well about myself for different reasons from own personal life. I know that my friends come from all walks of life, all skin colors and all religious preferences, and from different nationalities. I don't just call them "my friends", I"m talking about people who I share my life with. We spend special occasions together. We share happy moments together and life's hard moments together as well. I'm very proud and happy to say that my children are also not racist either. Their friends are like my husband's and my friends....they are just "people". We choose our friends based on what is inside of them, not on what is on the outside. In our family this is the bottom line: All men are created equal." We live our lives by that rule.

What I am is aware. I'm aware of what is going on in my town. That's how I know Dyehard. I don't believe in being politically correct over stating what is truth or certainly as close to the truth as I can possibly be.
    I believe in speaking the truth. I believe in being fair and just. I believe that all men are created equal. I believe that this country must remain a law-abiding country not only for our own sake but for the sake of our children and the future of this country. Period.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And by the way, in my area.....they like Corona. Maybe because we have so many billboards advertising it. Then again this is South Florida.
    They're not pushing Bud and Busch too much here anymore.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Speaking of beer. I don't know too much about it anymore. In college I drank it.

Now I drink decaffinated ice tea because I think it's better for my husband. We have egg nog with Kaluha on Christmas Eve after the kids are in bed, and on New Years we have a little champagne. That's about it.

Don't tell my kids, but I often times hide a bottle of diet pepsi behind the lunch boxes in the bottom kitchen cabinet !!
    :P

Don't tell !! It'll be all gone if they find it !!

dyehard39,

It is getting to the point that when people see a large group of Hispanic men speaking in spanish and acting with a complete disregard for our laws and public welfare that they assume they are illegals. Most times, they would be right as legal immigrants that displayed a respect for our laws are less likely to jeapardize their status by acting in the way these witnesses described.

I do not know what "profile" you feel meets your criteria for risk of rape and abduction, but from the multiple news reports we are tracking a group of intoxicated illegal aliens out at night are an elevated threat to ones well being. Have you missed all of the gang rape reports that ALIPAC is trying to get out to the public? Have you missed all of the material about the rampant rapes and gang rapes that go unpunished and unrepported in Mexico and points south?

Did it ever occur to you that a group of men with such a lack of respect for the law to be in America illegally, flagrantly drinking and driving, roaming in a pack, and pissing in the middle of store parking lots would be much more likely not to care about laws preventing them from forcibly raping a woman as well?

After all, the 'gullible gringo' is more likely to worried about hurting someone's feelings with PC Guilt issues than to protect themselves or their community.

No wonder they are drinking and partying so much, the looting of America is a big kick for them. Time to celebrate!

Never ever underestimate the the security instincts of a woman.

That is why so many women are some of the best fighters in our movement, they instinctively understand the threat and sense it with intensity.

You are right that people need to be careful about not jumping to conclusions, but these people have every right to be concerned about the dramatic changes they see in their everyday loss of security and the growing anarchy and crime rising in this country due to this invasion.

Even most of our young college students are too concerned about the law than to be drinking and driving flagrantly in packs and pissing in the streets.

W
    I agree with everything you have said W. I would like diehard39 to know that I am not a "dude," as he addressed me. I am a woman and I did feel threatened by the four men who were driving and publicly drinking and yes, the beer was Corona. My safety did enter my mind. Especially when I returned to my car and saw them urinating in the parking lot behind their SUV. I have never witnessed this type of behavior before, as we do have laws against opened alcohol beverages in a vehicle while driving, drinking openingly in public and exposing ones self in public even if it is to urinate. The action by these men was a blatant disrespect for our laws and for the people that had to witness it

Skippy, I can relate full well to how terrible you felt observing that event in your hometown. It is very hard to swallow when it gets so blatant and in your face that there are so many people here in our country who totally disavow our laws.

You're not alone, American Sister. Thank you for sharing your distressing experience, which reminded me that I had meant to share mine with my fellow Americans right when it happened recently as well.

It is vitally important that Americans speak out about these experiences and observations. Thank you, Skippy.

What I am is aware. I'm aware of what is going on in my town. That's how I know Dyehard. I don't believe in being politically correct over stating what is truth or certainly as close to the truth as I can possibly be. I believe in speaking the truth. I believe in being fair and just. I believe that all men are created equal. I believe that this country must remain a law-abiding country not only for our own sake but for the sake of our children and the future of this country. Period.
    Well said Legal! Common sense not PC. PC is largely what has gotten us here in the first place. PC says that you can make no distinctions. PC says undocumented worker not illegal aliens. PC says you can't ask a group of "day workers" if they are legal. PC says that manslaughter and murder DUI's from illegal immigrants would happen anyway. PC says that police departments and willing newspapers don't release the race of a wanted rape suspect or other violent criminal.

PC says it will kill America!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt
    What I am is aware. I'm aware of what is going on in my town. That's how I know Dyehard. I don't believe in being politically correct over stating what is truth or certainly as close to the truth as I can possibly be. I believe in speaking the truth. I believe in being fair and just. I believe that all men are created equal. I believe that this country must remain a law-abiding country not only for our own sake but for the sake of our children and the future of this country. Period.
    Well said Legal! Common sense not PC. PC is largely what has gotten us here in the first place. PC says that you can make no distinctions. PC says undocumented worker not illegal aliens. PC says you can't ask a group of "day workers" if they are legal. PC says that manslaughter and murder DUI's from illegal immigrants would happen anyway. PC says that police departments and willing newspapers don't release the race of a wanted rape suspect or other violent criminal.

PC says it will kill America!
    And that, AlturaCt, is also well said and soooooo true. PC is ruining this country.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you, Altura, and I agree with you too !!

PC is extremely dangerous and out dated today and we will no longer allow it on our watch !! We cannot afford to have anything but the truth in America from now on. If we do not adopt the truth as our way then we will see more 9/11's and even worse.

The truth is our only hope now. The American people of all colors, creeds, and national origins can handle the truth. Together we are strong people and we are wise people with a strong will. If we unite ourselves together around the principles and values our country was founded on and guide our decisions in accordance with the United States Constitution and insist on the truth then we will survive as a great nation!!

If we play PC....then the poor better get ready to get a lot poorer and the middle class better get used to becoming poor. On top of that we'll be forced to speak another language and we can kiss our beloved country goodbye. Hellooooo Mexico.

Not on our watch !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12