Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DRIVING OUT LEGAL IMMIGRANTS, CITIZENS, AND VETERANS

DRIVING OUT LEGAL IMMIGRANTS, CITIZENS, AND VETERANS

A Personal Account:

On my most recent visit to the Philippines, I became acquainted with an elderly gentleman, 80+ years of age, a native born Filipino who became an American Citizen. He was born in a Philippines which at that time was a Protectorate, or Territory, of the United States. At the time of the Japanese invasion during World War II, he was a soldier in the U.S. Army, Department of the Philippines. After the invasion, having escaped capture by the Japanese, he enlisted in the U.S. Navy, to serve the United States and to liberate his native Philippines from Japan. Subsequently, after the end of the war, he was able to immigrate to America, and eventually become an American Citizen.

He related to me that he and his family had settled in a Seattle neighborhood in the early 1960’s. They were happy and strove to assimilate into mainstream American culture, he was able to land a good job with a railroad company and worked long enough to earn a good retirement.

But he and his wife choose to leave the U.S. a few years ago, not out of any great desire to live in the Philippines away from their family that was well established in America, but because of what they saw happening to American Culture. The change that prompted this move? The neighborhood they lived in had become overrun with Latino’s, mostly Mexican and mostly illegal This once peaceful neighborhood became a haven of gang activity, overcrowded “boarding housesâ€

What a great story, but how sad and heart-breaking.

Americans, wake up, wise up, get on your phones, get on your feet...end this now with an Impeachment of Bush and Cheney.

We are being sold out at every turn every day.

I'm a Republican who voted for this Traitor Trash TWICE before I discovered what I'd helped elect.

We can turn back the clock, but our Founding Father's gave us the vehicle to correct this situation and do so swiftly and peacefully. It called the Impeachment of a President and Vice President who are no longer suitable to occupy the two most important offices in the United States.

Please get on the phones and do what you have to do to make the US Congress fully aware of how you feel and why you feel that way.

It's now or never. Truly it is. The USA can not sustain 3 more years of this crap.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm a Republican who voted for this Traitor Trash TWICE before I discovered what I'd helped elect.
    Judy,

Don't feel bad about this, I also voted for these idiots both times. I couldn't quite stomach the idea of voting for Kerry

The problem is, we don't have very good choices with this 2-party dominant system, either grassroots Democrats and Republicans are going to have to reform their parties, or find a suitable 3rd-party to support.

As for impeachment, yeah, I wish. But the way this adminstration is going, they are almost making themselves irrelevant.

It is my belief we are fighting an entire elite class.

Our enemies are more than just the elite's lackeys, their figureheads such as GW idiot Bush.

I also believe the elite class laughs to themselves every time their puppet Bush spews his inane idiocy. But, politicians do not have to be smart!!!! They only have to hoodwink the masses, the majority who slaver over the sports game on TV that night or what is 50% off at the store.

As you are likely aware of..... the majority don't care about the invasion.

Oh, sure, fellow citizens will voice their displeasure when you tell of the latest attrocity committed by yet another illegal invader but.... how many of them actually contact one of the elite's puppets.... uhhhhh politicians?

If more than a minute percentage of Americans are truly angry about being invaded why are their not 5 million citizens gathering at this or other message boards cincerned with the invasion?

Patriots, we are contending against the finest propaganda machine ever seen.... the American mass media owned almost wholly by..... the elite class.

One more tactic to use in the fight:

Whenever you think it proper, when you read an on-line newspaper article with an e-mail address present for the reporter, consider sending that reporter an e-mail.

I have saved one newspaper article from a few years back telling of a mass deportation after illegals were observed by several law enforcement officials (it was a stakeout after many complaints were received) harassing YOUNG girls as they walked to and back from school. Even ELEMENTARY school girls were harassed!!!!!!

Of course, the local American citizen Hispanic invader supporter screamed racism with no regard given for the little girls. Ethnicity before law or loyalty to the country, you know!!!!!

Sending that news report, in my opinion, makes a bigger impact than giving my own experiences since many folks are more apt to believe a story written by a paid reporter of a newspaper.

I try to send those e-mails to reporters in areas who have only recently began to experience the wonders and delights of the invasion. It lets them know how serious the problem actually is and what awaits them as the numbers of invaders grows.

Even though the odds are against us we still have to try.... try to save our country and culture.

But, it sure is discouraging knowing that the majority of the elite class continues to spit in our faces and seem to want the USA to slip down that slope to "second-worldness" where the elite class will be more secure than ever in the power and wealth.

I can only say that it IS class warfare and I believe we are losing..... though the "war" has not truly begun yet.

obbop

There is no doubt in my mind that the elites control this issue. And whether we can defeat them is really the question.

As for the majority of Americans, their seeming disconnect from the issue may very well be that they are so overwhelmed by the stupidity of the current administration, and Congress, that illegal immigration is just one of several problems. What is the number, by surveys? Something like 70% to 80% of Americans oppose illegal immigration, support more secure borders, and are opposed to a guest-worker/amnesty program. But this is just one more issue, along with the war in Iraq, war against terrorism, health-care costs, the failures of FEMA, outsourcing, depressed wages, etc. etc. etc. that are on everyone’s mind. Perhaps the immigration issue simply gets lost in the shuffle of all the issues that are on the minds of the average American.

Now there is a relationship between illegal immigration (as well as the level of legal immigration) and several of these issues; depressed wages, national security, health care, public education, and so on. Not everyone makes the connection, and is an area that activists should concentrate on in educating the public, the media, and if possible the politicians about those connections.

Quite honestly, I don’t know if I would even be so adamant about this issue if it weren’t for my own personal experience: trying to legally immigrate my wife and her kids. If it weren’t for that, I might be spending my evenings at the local tavern sipping a beer rather than sitting at this computer. But because of my personal experience, I am fired up about illegal aliens, corporate greed and George Bush.

Your suggestion to really work to educate reporters in areas “virginâ€

DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED!!

I know it's hard. I know it seems over-whelming and that as little people working in little groups, that is seems we are defeated before we even start...but have some confidence in your fellow Americans. Sure, they are slow to see, because they are trusting Americans. They are also busy Americans, they are also victims of the Administration and all afraid of terrorists and convinced they need to be Sheeple and let this Administration do whatever it wants in the name of the "Global War on Terra".

But one day, as it was for all of us, something will be said or done that won't quite gell that day. Something that clicks, a light bulb comes on in their brains, and like we said all of us to ourselves they will say...WHOA...what in the world is going on here.

It came for some of us sooner than others. Our fellow citizens are lagging, but it will happen for them too. I was actually a very late bloomer...11 months ago....was my awakening and then a couple of months later, after doing a lot of research, I realized...we were being had...taken down a Pied Piper's Parade to the Cliff of No Return like a pack of lemmings into the sea...if we didn't wake up and stop this madness.

And it's so complicated and so cleverly orchestrated and the manipulation unbelievable. Using 9/11...to terrorize people into submission of Globalism and the End of Our Nation? It is unconscionable. Only pure evil would do this to anyone, let alone their countrymen.

Tonight, on another forum with some real Bush Hard Heads...we had a breakthrough. TWO decided something was wrong and announced as such quietly but determinedly on the forum that I was right and our government was stupid.

It was the discussion on the Ports...and a discussion on Globalism.

There is always a straw that breaks the camel's back.

It could be the Port Story. It could be the War. It could Spyin. It could be Lyin. It could be never finding Osama. It could be more Factory Plant Closings before CAFTA ink is even dry. It could be more bad economic reports...they will all be bad...so upon this we can rely along with the Factory Plant Closings. Its piling up. And as Americans sit around their dinner tables and think about Open Borders and Foreign Operated Ports and Illegal Aliens Invading through the Open Borders and Unsecured Foreign Operated Ports and as they read the papers about Factories Relocating to Central America and experiencing the loss of those payrolls and operating budgets in their communities....they will begin to connect the dots...I mean by now....they're big as Basketballs....how can they miss it?

And we're here and there and everywhere to help explain it...to help them sort through the fiction, the lies, the deceptions, the fraud...and then they will see the Treason.

And when they do....oh my....political correctness will be dead in America...and the rage and tirade that Americans will display will be remarkable. It probably won't be in the streets like an anti-war protest...no, it will be different but just as strong and just as powerful....it will be Impeachment Proceedings in the United States Congress of George W. Bush and Dick Cheney.

See everyone has heard the New World Order story. Everyone has heard about One World Government. Everyone has heard about illegal immigration and globalism and CAFTA. They just haven't yet connected the five things together. But they will. And very soon, I trust.

They are all part of one objective and that is to dissolve the United States and remove The Americans from Power in the World.

This will become one of those "self-evident truths" for which our Founding Fathers provided the means to correct with Impeachment Proceedings.

Be Cheerful! Be Stedfast!

There is no greater power on the face of this earth than the power of 250,000,000 Pissed Off American Citizens Who Realize They've Been Betrayed By People They Trusted and Paid Good Money To Do Otherwise.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn