Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi MW, I thought it was now scheduled for today from reading news. I am not sure if it has been voted on yet.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    GeorgiaPeach wrote:

Hi MW, I thought it was now scheduled for today from reading news. I am not sure if it has been voted on yet.
    Yeah, I was watching paint dry, oops I mean CSPAN last night and it was reported that the vote would be taking place today.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Just went over to C-SPAN and it was reported that the U.S. House passed the Peru FTA. IMO, this is horrible news! The bill is expected to fly through the Senate.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just spoke with one of my Senator's Offices and the staffer said that he did not know about the Peru Free Trade Agreement (time for vote) and that the farm bill was scheduled for the week. I wanted to say NO, NO, NO, and NO to all 4 of the FREE TRADE agreements coming up for vote was my message.

Psalm 32
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh just great. Where is vote total/breakdown?

Psalm 32

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z ... 03688:@@@R

I believe it was 285 for the Trade Agreement according to my Representatives Office.

Psalm 91

Final Vote Results

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2007/roll1060.xml

Psalm 91

MW
    Tancredo voted for it.

I'm shocked!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Tancredo voted for it.

I'm shocked!

NOTHING SHOCKS ME ABOUT THAT HOUSE ON THE HILL ANYMORE OR ANYONE WHO ENTERS INTO IT !

But it still makes me mad !

This is why i'm backing Hunter. Even though Hunter was a No Vote which is strange
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast