Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Dixie wrote:

Legal immigrants are not the problem and never will be.
    So you think government forced population growth is fine? Personally, I think 1.1 million a year is way too many.
    So how many Baby Boomer will be passing away annually in the next 20 years? How many Americas will die untimely deaths due to accident or disease? Nothing wrong with a little replacement.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Dixie wrote:

So how many Baby Boomer will be passing away annually in the next 20 years? How many Americas will die untimely deaths due to accident or disease? Nothing wrong with a little replacement.

Dixie
    From what I understand we are now at or near replacement level through births.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    Well, this topic actually has far reachings. Its interesting that many of the people saying that we need replacement (not yourself of course) were the same people who were promoting smaller families in the 70s and 80s that put us in the position of supposedly needing immigration for replacement. This stuff really started in the 1960s -- actually probably prior -- when leftists were working on their anti-family, anti-Christian, pro-promiscuous agenda. It happened here. It happened in Western Europe. And now all of the sudden Westerners can no longer replace ourselves. We need throngs of Third Worlders to replace our aging, shrinking, and dying populations.

But then I take a look at Roy Beck and his gumballs, and it gives me a different perspective. Perhaps the population was stabilizing, and it should have. A question that often enters my mind is: Just how much is enough? How many people do we actually need living in this country? By 2050 it is projected to be almost a half a billion.

At any rate, I definitely think that Westerners were sold the leftist lies over the past 4 decades, which resulted in a number of things. Not the least of which is the dying of our populations and this need for "replacement" -- primarily from the Third World. Apparently the leftist agenda didn't reach their ears.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Every population needs genetic diversity. Underpopulation, can be just as devistaing to existance as overpopulation and the lack of resources.

What is the right number for the US? I think we need to leave that to the professionals that have access to way more scientific information and data than we can muster up.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Every population needs genetic diversity. Underpopulation, can be just as devistaing to existance as overpopulation and the lack of resources.

What is the right number for the US? I think we need to leave that to the professionals that have access to way more scientific information and data than we can muster up.

Dixie
    Genetic diversity is fine. What we have now is the immigrant pool being dominated by one ethnicity. And the immigrants that dominated our immigrant pool prior to 1965, being reduced to 10% of the immigrant pool. Whoever decides what number is right for the USA, I hope it is not the ones that have been making said decisions from 1965 onward.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic

Dixie
    Genetic diversity is fine. What we have now is the immigrant pool being dominated by one ethnicity. And the immigrants that dominated our immigrant pool prior to 1965, being reduced to 10% of the immigrant pool. Whoever decides what number is right for the USA, I hope it is not the ones that have been making said decisions from 1965 onward.
    Furthermore we are way past "genetic diversity" by not just one ethnic group or country! Here in Califonia we have "little _____" in every major city and I'm not just referring to Chinatown, etc...

These "little ____" are becoming bigger and bigger and the language diversity with our phone books and ballot boxes makes this State almost an International transit area. Right to the White House!

Ron Paul or bust!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Cayla wrote:

The truth of the matter is, nobody is angrier at the illegals than those who came her legally. It costs thousands and thousands of dollars when all of the adding is done. Then there are the "rights" that legal immigrants have to sign away.
    No doubt, I'd be absolutely furious if I had paid thousands of dollars to do things the right way while millions that did things the wrong way were able to stay and participate in the American dream. That's one of several reasons we must continue fighting all proposed amnesties!

I apologize for being direct with you, Cayla. If it wasn't for the illegal immigration problem - I probably wouldn't be so uptight in regards to what I consider out of control population growth.
    I get frustrated also, and it is sooooo easy to simply lump everyone together in on grouping.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dixie
    I agree Bearflag, we have quotas for that very reason but illegal aliens and past amnesties had destroyed the diversity of the quotas.

Dixie

Banned

Dixie
    I agree Bearflag, we have quotas for that very reason but illegal aliens and past amnesties had destroyed the diversity of the quotas.

Dixie
    This is why the quotas where very important, it would keep this
    country a melting pot instead of what is happening , Balkinization

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada

Dixie

Dixie
    This is why the quotas where very important, it would keep this
    country a melting pot instead of what is happening , Balkinization
    exactly, at the very least they should restructure the quotas, letting in less from the countries exporting the illegals and more from other countries
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast