Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hope we will be seeing him in the near future in a Romney administration. I heard some idiot anchor tonight saying that Hunter just never "caught fire", as if this happened independently of media influence.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    I hope we will be seeing him in the near future in a Romney administration. I heard some idiot anchor tonight saying that Hunter just never "caught fire", as if this happened independently of media influence.
    They just cut off his speech on Fox!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

January 19, 2008
    Hunter mum on endorsement plans
    Posted: 09:42 PM ET
    (CNN) – Former Republican presidential candidate Duncan Hunter said Saturday he would not throw his weight behind another White House hopeful at this point, and would not reveal whether he would back any of his former opponents before the GOP convention this summer.

“I want to see who’s going to be strongest on maintaining a strong national defense, a secure border including a border fence, and meeting the challenges of an emerging China. I haven’t put a lot of thought into an endorsement,â€
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

[quote]“I want to see who’s going to be strongest on maintaining a strong national defense, a secure border including a border fence, and meeting the challenges of an emerging China. I haven’t put a lot of thought into an endorsement,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like Hunter

I like Hunter more than Romney, McPain , Rudy or Huckabee. Too bad.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Have you noticed that the MSM keeps showing the same candidates? This is obviously an attempt to force people to vote for whom they want to be president. The others are rarely shown at all and end up dropping out of the race. Sad.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

FOX

Well the Fox News idiots had pictures of Romney, McPain and Huckabee up and below it Ron Paul was clearly winning second place in Nevada. I hope they go out of business...fat chance.

Duncan Hunter didn't get a fair shake in this race like some of the other candidates that big media refused to focus upon; however, he elevated the debate and is 10 times the candidate most of the others still in the race are...he's a patriot, a hero, and we are fortunate that he remains in public office.
    <div>"The making of an American begins at the point where he himself rejects all other ties, any other history, and himself adopts the vesture of his adopted land."**
    -James Baldwin, American Writer</div>

Congressman Hunter, I'd be happy and proud to call you Governor Hunter here in CA. Please consider running for this office....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

sicntiredinsocal...
    Wouldnt that be awesome... Hunter for Governor, then have walter moore for mayor in La...getting rid of VillaLaRaza and The Governator would turn things around here in california
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast