Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

E-MAIL TO MY SENATOR

Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA)
    Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)

The Senate leadership may schedule a vote on the DREAM Act amnesty in the near future. At the same time, millions of Americans are suffering from the recession and unable to seek the higher education of their choice because they lack sufficient funds. The DREAM Act insults those citizens and legal immigrants who have played by the rules.

This bill would take limited educational resources away from citizens and legal immigrants, but the bill is about more than education. It attempts to blur further the line between those who came here legally and those who came or stayed in violation of our laws.

While the DREAM Act supporters try to portray the legislation as helping a small number of children, it would actually allow about 2 million people, up to the age of 35, to qualify for amnesty. Then they, because of chain migration, could petition for their parents and adult siblings to gain legal status, resulting in additional millions straining our resources.

American citizens have been absolutely clear. They do not want an amnesty for those who broke our immigration laws. They do not want this amnesty even if it is called the DREAM Act.

http://capsweb.org
    Californians For Population Stabilization
    [/code]
    All Countries have bordersÂ* and laws must be respected

Barbara Boxer responding

Code:

Dear 

Thank you for writing to me about America's immigration policies.  I appreciate hearing from you, and I share your desire to fix our broken immigration system. 

I support tough, smart immigration policies that will strengthen our borders, prevent future illegal immigration, and bring relief to the nation's agriculture industry.  A reformed immigration system should include a pathway to legalization that is very carefully structured. 

Again, thank you for writing to me about this important issue.  Please feel free to contact me again about this or any other issue of concern to you.

Barbara Boxer
    United States Senator

Please do not respond to this message. If you would like to comment on legislation, please visit my website and use the correspondence form at http://www.boxer.senate.gov/en/conta...cycomments.cfm
    All Countries have bordersÂ* and laws must be respected

I hope that Barbara Boxer is defeated. The canned letter you received is an insult.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I know that the reply was frustrating to you.

Having said that I want to thank you for taking the time to write them. It is important no matter how futile we may think it is.

Your letter gets a 10 from this judge.

Banned
    I have about a hundred of these "form" letters before I quit sending out mail to these idiots.

Its much more fun to call their offices and strategically but politely harass their staffers. You get more bang for your buck dealing with those morons.
    It won't win any battles but it feels better than a form letter.

Kennedy use to have some real good ones , Rude suckers and nasty , but you could really get some digs in.