Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DONE!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by legal4mykidsfuture
    I already eMailed to assure him that I was teaching my kids one phrase in Spanish: "Senador Obama es un pendejo."
    Ha...Ha..Ha..He..he..heeee.....!!!!!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

I emailed a comment to Barack Hussein Obama using www.englishfirst.org/: BUT I END UP WITH A MESSAGE WITH THIS ADDRESS: Obama for America Correspondence Team <info@barackobama dot com

After I left a message it responded like I signed up for Obama's website, WHICH I WOULD NEVER DO! I even had some people ask my why I emailed them Obama's website.

Here is the message I got back - WHAT A HYPOCRITE. "RECLAIMING THE MEANING OF CITIZENSHIP" HahahaObama I dont think you DISCOVERED THE MEANING OF CITIZENSHIP YET!

Thank you for contacting Obama for America. The volume of messages we're
    receiving has gone up since Barack's victory in Iowa. While we cannot respond
    individually to over a thousand messages per day, the level of interest and
    thoughtfulness of the comments reflected in these communications are very
    gratifying. Your thoughts on our campaign and America's future are greatly
    appreciated.

Individual citizens like you are the foundation of this campaign.

Since his February 10 announcement speech in Springfield, Illinois, Barack has
    spoken consistently of working together to reclaim the meaning of citizenship,
    restore our sense of common purpose and rally the power of millions of voices to
    demand long overdue change. We hope you will explore our website,
    000.Barack Obama dot com, to view that speech in its entirety and learn more about
    Barack, his record and his plans.

If you're writing because you want change, we need you to help us fight for it.
    Please sign up here to volunteer:
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I get emails from Hillary and Obama and keep returning them with "Stop illegal immigration"
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry, Butterbean:
    I only received a responding message from English First thanking me for "telling Barak Obama he is wrong on mandatory Spanish". I didn't realize personal information might also be conveyed to Obama's website. Perhaps you should ask the mods. to remove the post. I have used English First several times to send emails w.o. such a problem.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    Sorry, Butterbean:
    I only received a responding message from English First thanking me for "telling Barak Obama he is wrong on mandatory Spanish". I didn't realize personal information might also be conveyed to Obama's website. Perhaps you should ask the mods. to remove the post. I have used English First several times to send emails w.o. such a problem.
    It has me stuck for now because it doesnt give me the option to sign out/discontinue the website. Maybe if I keep reporing it as spam they will stop.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Butterbean:
    Jim Boulet is head of English First. You could email him at jboulet@englishfirst.org with your complaint; perhaps he has a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    Butterbean:
    Jim Boulet is head of English First. You could email him at jboulet@englishfirst.org with your complaint; perhaps he has a solution.
    Thanks.

Done.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

He is telling us we have to teach our children spanish, but, I bet his kids dont have to speak it.

Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12