Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Vitter is saying Sessions amendment passed. Vitter is trying to get the no-match letters amendment in the bill.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sen. David Vitter, R Louisana, just added an amendment to enforce 'No Match'.

Will probably be voted on later today.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    The vote was 53 to 44 to keep the amendment. Looks as if we won this round. But being the cynic I am I suspect those as Baucus and Klobachar who are open borders proponents probably were told by Reid to vote this way so they could show some democrats support employing Americans probably knowing the amendment may be stripped from the House-Senate compromise when it gets to that point. I don't believe many Democrats supported the amendment out of the goodness of their hearts. It is all about votes for them and open borders and cheap labor for their business, union and chamber of commerce masters.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    The vote is in for the fencing.....54 to 44 to keep the amendment. I still think there is maneuvering going on behind the scenes especially with Schumer and other democrats who don't believe in border security and supporting unemployed Americans. I have a nasty feeling this and e-verify which will be stripped from the compromise will happen during the dead of night. I don't trust any of those snakes masquerading as representatives of the American people. They don't and never will give a horse's ass about the American people. They are owned by unions, the Mexican government, the drug cartels, big labor, corporations and the Chamber of Commerce. Did anyone hear about Napolitano's phoney baloney statement about implementing e-verify? This supposedly would be an executive order which would be subject to revisions, limitations and revocation. What a crock of sh!t.........
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Senator Shumer, No "We the People" do not want to wait on AMNESTY.

Related Post:
    Jeb (Bush) to Push for Immigration Reform
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 248#921248

h r 2892 is the bill number this amendment will be attached too
    its the homeland security appropriations ACT

The vote recorded for the DeMint Fence Amendment is here-
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-162333.html

The vote recorded for the Sessions EVerify Amendment is here-
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-162331.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12