Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: E-verify: An effective no-return policy

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I support federal mandatory E-Verify,

but as long as it depends on Social Security cards that have no fingerprints and no photo to connect them to the right person it will have many problems.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by 6 Million Dollar Man View Post
    I think it should be 100%. I'm all for E-Verify, but I also want to see it actually work. I want to see it tweaked so all the flaws are ironed out, and then I want to see go into effect. Mandatory for all employers. But it will do no good if it's broken, which currently it is. Politicians can easily sit down and fix this, if they want to.
    Sure, we'd all like to see it 100%. However, as discussed, very few things in life are actually 100%. Hell, catching 80% of the illegals attempting to illegally get a job is better than catching none of them!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    I support federal mandatory E-Verify,

but as long as it depends on Social Security cards that have no fingerprints and no photo to connect them to the right person it will have many problems.
    Photographs are used in certain instances. Don't remember exactly how but a quick search will probably give you that information. I think all green cards have a photo that can be matched.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

E-Verify should also be used for Welfare and food stamps.....ONLY Citizens should be getting those!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Absolutely!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Another reason why birthright citizenship needs to end; illegals primarily collect welfare through their "citizen" children. And no more taxpayer funded prenatal care for adult illegals either; deport them before they give birth!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm not a fan of E-Verify because it's no longer what I thought it was. I thought it was an instant non-stored check for the employer to verify status. It's actually a stored database that tracks legal workers, citizens and legal immigrants. I don't like that. The government has no right to know this information except in SSA and IRS. There was no reason to store the information, so it's no longer a program to detect illegal aliens who won't be stored in the system, it's a program to track US citizens who will be stored in the system. That's a no-go for me.

Try Judy's Plan B instead.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12