Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

E-VERIFY in Maryland - PLEASE help! HEARING IS TODAY!!!!!!

THEY ARE MEETING TUESDAY MARCH 24TH ON THIS ONE!
    PLEASE HELP!

SB 696 Sen Kittleman State Procurement - Employment of Unauthorized Aliens and the Federal E-Verify Program

SENATE BILL 696

File Code: State Government - Procurement Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 502 Sponsored By: Senator Kittleman
    Entitled: State Procurement - Employment of Unauthorized Aliens and the Federal E-Verify Program

Synopsis:
    Requiring employers under State procurement contracts or other grants to verify employees' employment eligibility using the federal E-Verify program; prohibiting employers under State procurement contracts or grants from intentionally or knowingly hiring unauthorized aliens under procurement contracts or grants; defining terms; authorizing the filing of a complaint with law enforcement officials; requiring investigations and suspensions of licenses; providing that a person who knowingly files a false complaint is guilty of a misdemeanor; etc.

Senate Education, Health & Environmental Affairs Committee - 2009
    Name Dist. & County Room # & Bldg. Phone Extension E-mail Address
    Joan Carter Conway (D) Chairman 43- Baltimore City #2 West Miller 3145 Joan.carter.conway@senate.state.md.us
    Roy P. Dyson (D)
    Vice Chairman 29- Calvert, Charles, St. Mary's 102 James 3673 Roy.dyson@senate.state.md.us
    Richard F. Colburn (R) 37- Caroline, Dorchester, Talbot, Wicomico 315 James 3590 Richard.colburn@senate.state.md.us
    Janet Greenip (R) 33-Anne Arundel 321 James 3568 Janet.greenip@senate.state.md.us

David C. Harrington (D) 47- Prince George's #2 West Miller 3745 David.harrington@senate.state.md.us
    Andrew P. Harris (R) 7-Baltimore & Harford 320 James 3706 Andrew.harris@senate.state.md.us
    Michael Lenett (D) 19 - Montgomery 202 James 3151 Mike.lenett@senate.state.md.us
    Paul G. Pinsky (D) 22-Prince George's 220 James 3155 Paul.pinsky@senate.state.md.us
    James C. Rosapepe (D) 21-Prince George's & Anne Arundel 314 James 3141 Jim.rosapepe@senate.state.md.us
    The Senate Education, Health, & Environmental Affairs Committee is located at:
    2 West, Miller Senate Office Building
    110 College Avenue; Annapolis, MD 21401-1991
    Phone: 410-841-3661; 301-858-3661 OR 1-800-491-7122, Ext. 3661 (toll free)

From Baltimore/Annapolis area: dial 410-841 + Extension #
    From Prince George's & Montgomery County areas: dial 301-858 + Extension #
    From all other areas in Maryland, dial: 1-800-492-7122 + Extension #
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

HERE ARE THEIR EMAILS SO YOU CAN CUT-AND-PASTE THIS ENTIRE LIST AND PLACE IN YOUR "TO" EMAIL.

Joan.carter.conway@senate.state.md.us, Roy.dyson@senate.state.md.us, Richard.colburn@senate.state.md.us, Richard.colburn@senate.state.md.us, David.harrington@senate.state.md.us, Andrew.harris@senate.state.md.us, Mike.lenett@senate.state.md.us, Paul.pinsky@senate.state.md.us, Jim.rosapepe@senate.state.md.us

Thank you so much guys!

IN THE SUBJECT LINE SIMPLY PUT "Please SUPPORT SB 696 - Employment of Unauthorized Aliens and the Federal E-Verify Program"

Also state in the main body of the email that jobs need to go to legal, taxpaying citizens, NOT illegal aliens!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Done...

Quote Originally Posted by American-ized
    Done...
    THANK YOU!

THIS IS A BIG WEEK IN ANNAPOLIS!!!

Done............
    simple cut and paste format should be presented often for ease of responding in mass
    Good job

Quote Originally Posted by Pitac56
    Done............
    simple cut and paste format should be presented often for ease of responding in mass
    Good job
    thank you. i figured if i did that more people would help out.

it is really really getting bad here in maryland. we are the last state on the east coast to give driver's licenses to illegals. we are becoming like california---filled with gangs. look how sad---and people, we're talking about an area in Maryland close to the naval academy. close to the white house. close to military bases. and we are letting illegal gangs take over.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/local ... 38967.html

I have forwarded both of your posts about driver licenses and E-Verify to every one I know in Maryland, suggesting they pass it on to their e-mail list.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    on it!

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    I have forwarded both of your posts about driver licenses and E-Verify to every one I know in Maryland, suggesting they pass it on to their e-mail list.
    thank you so much. friends of mine living in maryland are amazed when i tell them we still hand out driver's licenses to illegal aliens. so many assumed once 9/11 happened, proof of citizenship would be required to obtain any official form of identification. it's incredible how many residents of maryland are unaware of this. i do my best to spread the word to everyone i can.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    on it!
    thank you april.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast