Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Earth day, food shortage and illegal immigration.....

Where have you gone Ronald Reagan a nation turns its lonely eyes to you.

Have any of you noticed all the talk of food shortages world wide? Glenn Beck on talk radio is telling folks to stalk up as if nuclear war with Russia starts next week. Have you heard that we use 25 percent of the world's natural resources as if we are supposed to be ashamed of it? So what! We have it you get it! I mean look, the leftist liberals are like ashamed of it. Let Al Gore dump his mansion and he can live in an old cabin in Wyoming if it bothers him so bad!

Yesterday was earth day and so what? I just see this correlation between globalization, open borders, illegal immigration and the guilt trip.

Folks, you are seeing the United States diminishing in power. Why do you think gasoline is approaching $4 a gallon? If it is true that worldwide demand equals supply and the Indians and Chinese are using more than ever then why do you think THEY should be able to use more than us? Whose idea is this? Some rich globalist worth millions?

It is an economic war folks. Investment? Ever read the wall street journal? Where has the hottest stocks been the last 5 years? OVERSEAS in so called developing countries and why? Because multi-national companies are investing there NOT HERE!

So, think about what I say in my signature. Your DEMOCRATS want to cater to the illegals and give you national health care and other freebies (never free!) and your Republicans want to outsource anything and everything. Call centers in India and Belize, Colombian flowers, Chinese EVERYTHING...what do we have left? Real estate and folks the bank just screwed us on that! Bad loans to make a quick buck!

Your forests, your copper, your coal, etc is going where? China!! The five remaining US railroads have done great the last 8 years or so moving Chinese goods from Seattle and Long Beach CA to your town.

It is not enough that with NAFTA to get the cheap labor IN MEXICO that your government of not just Bush, but others as well, lets the illegals in here to scab our wages down to nothing while handing them the farm. health care, education, food stamps etc. (How come when I go to my Catholic church I see them, immigrants, in big F-250 pickup trucks and SUV's. Where does the $ come from)? They ain't picking cotton!

Now we see these voters so excited, some anyway, about Barack Obama. Why? Change? What change?

What are our troops fighting for in Iraq? Open borders? Uncontrolled immigration? Oil companies? Dubai? UAE? Uncontrolled immigration? They are all getting in SOONER or LATER! The immigrants that is and why any more immigrants? We are 300 million and how many people are enough Al Gore? 400 million? 500 million? National health care for 450 million in 60 years dream on Billary and Obama! They can't even SAVE social security right now and national health care? Hahahahahaha!

Reagan used to say tax and spend, tax and spend about the DEMS. Now we have tax cuts and more spending with Bush. Yes, control that border with Iran in Iraq and our own borders...?

France, Airbus, is going to build the planes that refuel our military aircraft instead of BOEING. McCain played a part in that decision. Saving the taxpayers money he says like NAFTA and Wal-mart save the consumer so much. Wal-mart average salary in the US? $17,000 a year. Biggest employer used to be GM where you could buy a house and raise a family and send your kids to college. Retirement too. Nice to be able to eat for the ten year average you live after retiring at 65!! Tuition just went up 9% in Colorado and our state government wants to spend our tax money to put an employement office in Mexico to bring in illegals. Sorry, they would not be illegals but hey more people right! Heck, Denver public schools gets teachers from Mexico for bi-lingual programs what is the difference right? Farm workers, teachers, computer programmers, non skilled, educated, foreign studetns, baseball players for MLB from the Dominican republic, Venezuela etc. Nurses from the Phillipines.....they all get in right? Sooner or later I say....sooner or later....

I still put up a US flag out front but I wonder what it represents? I really do! Food shortages in the United States? Glenn Beck has been talking about it. Are we going to feed the world before we feed ourselves? I wonder...

Have things gotten that bad? Really? What do you think it is other than Bush? It can't be all Bush can it? Who do we blame when Bush is gone?

Re: Earth day, food shortage and illegal immigration.....

Quote Originally Posted by alipacdude
    Have any of you noticed all the talk of food shortages world wide?
    Did you notice that Wal-Mart has put a limit on the number of bags of rice you can buy at one time?

WALMART LIMITS RICE PURCHASES
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas