One of the easiest and most effective ways to fight amnesty is on Twitter. You can spend 10 minutes a week doing it or hours per day, your choice. And, if enough people did it correctly it would put a crimp in amnesty plans.

Here's what I suggest:

1. Sign up for Twitter, it just takes a few minutes. Then, either use their own web interface, or download one of the free Twitter clients (I don't have a recommendation because I use code I wrote to search and post).

2. Search Twitter for those using various keywords in their tweets: #immigration, amnesty, marcorubio, marco rubio, etc.

3. Decide which camp someone is in, and send them a tweet customized to them.

For instance, if someone opposes Rubio already and is generally conservative, I'll send them a link to my Marco Rubio page and suggest that they use those points to better oppose him.

If someone supports Rubio, I'll decide whether they're a "sheep" or a "shepherd".

In the case of sheep, I'll send them the same link or I'll ask them a question designed to show the flaws in his ideas.

In the case of shepherds, I'll try to discredit them to their supporters. In that case, I'll do a second search for their Twitter handle and find who they talk to or who talks to them. I'll then send those supporters a message along the lines of, "Joe supports Marco Rubio's amnesty. Do you, knowing that it will give more power to the NCLR?"

In the case of liberals who support amnesty in general, I'll do the same, but adapted for their interests. For instance, I'll point out that supporting amnesty puts them on the same side as Koch, the US Chamber, Big Biz, and Big Banks. I'll make a similar sheep vs. shepherd decision with them: should I work to inform them, or should I work to discredit them to their supporters.

On the right, two people worth discrediting are @EdMorrissey and @MattKLewis. On the left, try @RBReich and @IgorVolsky. For all of those, concentrate on turning their supporters against them.

There are also large numbers of MSM reporters on Twitter, and I do a variant of the above: I contact their supporters and show how they're misleading or won't ask real questions.

If anyone has specific questions on specific ways to approach specific people or tweets, let me know here or on Twitter.