Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I seem to recall a few years back where people were getting hepatitus from onions. It was linked to Immigrant (read illegal) workers who were picking the food.
    I say we treat these people as terrorists because that is exactly what they are, tampering with our food supply.
    Of course I'd say it serves these agribusinesses right for hiring illegals in the first place, but unfortunately an American Citizen has died and others have become ill.
    Perhaps these folks and their families are entitilted to compenstation?

I heard, but can not confirm, that a class action suit is being considered against Natural Selection Foods. Once the source has been determined, if it is found NSF is in anyway involved, the law suit will no doubt go forward.

Broccoli is very good! Haven't heard any bad things about that yet... I hope we don't because broccoli is right at the top of my list - along with spring mix and spinach. That $15 I invested in my community garden plot is paying off - all my neighbors are "very organic" - this is a good thing.

It is no-brainer where this is coming from to the majority of people. Isn't there an old saying about "you don't cr_p where you eat?

Big business, unions, special interests, religions, pastors and cronies of corrupt politicians are not suppose to be the caretakers of our Constitution or sovereignty. They are not suppose to tell us which laws they would like to follow and which laws they would like to ignore to fatten their coffers.

Trouble

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    No the saying is "It's a dirty bird who sh*t's in it's own nest". But really the same principle

As for the gardenign thing, it does not take much folks to have your own little "farm". Do it the native way. Grow your corn with bean vines wrapping around them. Tomatoes grow great in the middle of old tires and broccoli grows just about anywhere. Just one three foot row of onions (you have to have very sandy soil in that spot) will yield more than enough to store.

Lettuce and spinach need sandy soil too, but once they get going you will be giving it away, as well as zuchinni and any other squash. Green beans will grow in almost any conditions, so will peas.

The more self-sufficient Americans become again the more the farmers will have to cut back on their production and the less illegals they hire.

Even a patio in an apartment with planters can grow your own lettuce and spinach, tomatoes, green beans are a vine so they don't need a huge pot.

Go for it people, put those farmers and illegals out of work for their betrayal and poisoning of America.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuneS_Reston
    These are my words, after spending an entire day researching ecoli and how it is spread. I was hoping to write a brief that made enough of a statement that a reporter from the Washington Times would want to pick it up and run with it.
    June, your writing ability is EXCELLENT!
    I'm going to pick up your piece and disseminate it on forums where spinach is being discussed.

[quote=Morticia_Addams]
    Quote Originally Posted by "JuneS_Reston":13nh6ihi
    These are my words, after spending an entire day researching ecoli and how it is spread. I was hoping to write a brief that made enough of a statement that a reporter from the Washington Times would want to pick it up and run with it.
    June, your writing ability is EXCELLENT!
    I'm going to pick up your piece and disseminate it on forums where spinach is being discussed.[/quote:13nh6ihi]

Ah shucks (as she kicks the dirt with her toes) If you feel it will make people sit up and take notice, then by all means please disseminate in on other forums.

This is a very serious issue and it affects our health and safety.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    I think an illegal had something to do with this at some point in the production line.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Noillegalsallowed, off the subject, but with that toll free number, would they actually pay attention if someone called? Would it be worth the breath to call if we know for a fact that there are illegals present?

I live in a complex where pretty much all adults as well as many children are definitely illegals (except for our household). Let's say the there are probably about 170 illegals living in this complex alone, that's a guestimate.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12