Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The ecstasy of Barack

The ecstasy of Barack

Much has been made of the religious tenor of Barack Obama’s presidential campaign.

Reports of women weeping and swooning—even of an audience applauding when The One cleared his proboscis (blew his nose for you mortals)—have become frequent events in the heavenly realm of Obi-Wan Obama.

His rhetoric, meanwhile, drips with hints of resurrection, redemption and second comings. “We are the ones we’ve been waiting for,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I find the whole cult following of Obama frightening! Obama can do no wrong according to them. I'm really getting scared when I hear people are treating him like he is the second coming of Christ! (They know very little about him). This is the most dangerous thing I've seen In my life time! I heard a caller on a talk show mention something about another man who came to power in Germany in the 1930's who had followers that thought he was the Messiah also.

The media wont touch him.You better believe if a republican would have a federal law suit filed against Obama and The DNC ,video with that had been viewed over 464,000 times accusing Obama of drugs and sex in 1999.

This blind worship of an unproven senator, is very scary.

It says a lot about the people of the US and their ignorance. It says more about our media.

BO and wifey can't believe their luck...even Hillary is surprised.

Put the guy in a $5000 suit and give him some borrowed racist rhetoric, and the people shout YES YES.

Reminds me of those poor sheeple and Evita and Juan Peron. They lived well, while the people starved.

He has not addressed the white and black middle class plight at all. He just panders to all of the weak illegals and folks looking for a free ride.

Hitler...

Didn't Hitler have this effect also?

Yes, and Hitler rode in during a bad economy -- he told the people he'd save them all, and did, and for that they gave him their undying allegiance.

A few days ago on a cold winter day, I saw this young guy walk by me with a short sleaved tee shirt on that had what looked like a big blood stain right where the heart is that looked like a bullet wound, it was air brushed art work. He got in a car with an Obama sticker on it.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>