Thread: An editorial...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

An editorial...

I am running a 56K connection so doing research becomes very difficult. I am not bringing statistics, and I have discovered the statistics in this area of illegal aliens/Mexican Americans are difficult to get. I know for a fact some of the files are simply not allowed to go out over the net. It would appear censorship... which is an easy word to use and really a stretch for me... is in place and some information is just not allowed to go out to the public anymore.

Census reports on illegal aliens for example, are not allowed because the government feels you need to be 'an expert' to read and understand the information. My ass you do, but there it is.. the census information in this area is not published anymore.. it was restricted around 2001 to some law enforcement agencies and removed around 2003.

But if you look at the obvious examples.. Houston and Los Angeles are excellent such examples, you suddenly discover the numbers of illegal aliens seems to determine the number of arrests that are made on juvenile Mexican Americans for narcotics.

The more illegal aliens in any given community, the more juvenile arrests in the community with the Barrio taking the hardest hits with the highest arrest rate. Keep in mind also, the arresting officers tend to be Mexican American far more than Asian, European, or Native Americans. Lots and lots of Mexican Americans are coming online in our society as cops and they want the old neighbor hood cleaned up. The flood of illegal aliens is destroying that ability to clean up and that is wrong! The Nationals from Mexico are looking for a safe landing place, they also seek a place where some elements of their language are spoken... they head for the Barrio. Once they get to the Barrio, they head for the thrift store and they wind up with American Clothes and look just like everyone else in town. They are hard to spot for anyone, including the Mexican Americans!

But in addition, the working people along the Border tend to be Mexican Americans. Most people would not like the desert around, for example, Lordsburg, New Mexico or Marfa, Texas, but those areas are actually fabulous places to live if you understand what you are looking at. But they are also places where the illegal aliens go because they are.... looking for a safe landing place. And that combination of 'safe landing', and the hospitals along the border which serve those little American Communities (that are predominately Mexican American) are being nailed by the illegal aliens harder than any other group in this country. And it is wrong! I want it stopped damn it.

So we have a Patriotic Chicano on this board. I don't think he should have to say he is 'patriotic' actually. He is, though, one member of this forum who should be on this board with a bear gun looking for the jerks in Washington who did this to the Mexican American Communities.

But Washington just didn't care for a long, long time. Anything for a cheap worker and they are protecting the ratso employers over the communities the illegal aliens are destroying. It is wrong.
    -----------------------------------

But keep this in mind as you struggle with the issue. The philosophy of some of the Republican Party is that the United States must ...grow or die. Grow or die! And because that is the case, the influx of illegal aliens has been welcomed as cheap labor that makes the economic numbers look good, and consumers!

Add the Foundations advocating open borders, (such as the Ford Foundation) and you add a huge amount of money. Add Mexico and its open check book. Fascinating to me is that even as that is done, the American People are saying no... put the illegal aliens back in their countries. I believe it is correct to say this board, and this effort is fighting with the establishment. But because we are struggling with who we are struggling with, (very rich folks) any thought that there may be a light at the end of the tunnel may be a very, very foolish thought.

an editorial

Good post Shaw. It's a sorry situation we are in. They want us to surrender by taking our hope away. But, I will continue fight against illegal immigration until the day that I die. I will not stand to have America ruined by these people.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Shaw--these people behind this have been hiding the numbers; because they know when we hear them, Americans are going to be afraid. There will be 50,000,000.....wait and see.

The theory of GROW OR DIE has already proved itself FOLLY!!

We've had the fastest greatest population GROWTH in the history of the United States and the result was:

American Workers lost $200 Billion a year and rising in deflated wages and salaries; gained the highest personal debt; the largest national debt; and an unprecedented trade deficit; and have the lowest personal savings in the history of the United States.

GROW OR DIE--is a LIE!!

Everyone knows the TRUTH, because they are LIVING IT!!

Only a handful nationwide still think they are insulated, have their niche carved out....these are Immigration Dummies!!

They are in the minority.

And they don't matter.

We're here. We're awake. We're ready.

WE're the ones who matter and there are 200,000,000 of US!

This is not foolish....numbers don't lie. That's the beautiful thing about mathematics!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am a numbers guy too. And no matter how you look at the numbers, they don't make sense to me.

Tancredo for President.

What do we do with the Maniac in the Meantime?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Census reports on illegal aliens for example, are not allowed because the government feels you need to be 'an expert' to read and understand the information. My ass you do, but there it is.. the census information in this area is not published anymore.. it was restricted around 2001 to some law enforcement agencies and removed around 2003.
    Is it a coincidence this started happening around the time Bush took office?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It was to hide the numbers from the American People. That's why everybody thinks there are only 10,000,000 to 12,000,000 (Congress and Media); Bear Stearns thinks from there study there are 15,000,000 to 20,000,000 OR MORE; I think there are 50,000,000 which the population change accounts for plus the 4 x 7,000,000 tax returns plus all those that don't file which is at least 1:1.

The government knows how many because they've been counting them from the satellite photos. That's how Border Patrol know they miss 4,000,000 to 5,000,000 every year across the Mexican Border. They told Sean Hannity they missed that many. I'm thinking, how would they know? Every picture we see is an aerial...those are satellies photos. They can count them coming in. They have been counting them instead of arresting them. That's why under Bush they CUT Border Patrol. They just catch enough to make it look like they're doing something.

HOW DARE THE MINUTE MEN interfere with their scam to ruin our nation. That's why the President called them Vigilantes. That's why Border Control Headquarter issued the Stand Down Order. Where did that story go? Press started on it and then....not another word.

Brian asks....

Is it a coincidence this started happening around the time Bush took office

I would not push the idea of censored Census Reports. But someday I want to know what happened in detail to about twelve reports that they had on the web, and were removed. And I have asked the Census Burea what happened to them, and have not received an answer. And my quest was to find the report again, (bookmarked and I was using it on the New York Times Forum extensively) and use it again. No report. Then in looking more reports were missing.

But no... it was not a conicidence it began happening around that time because the report came out with the year 2000 census. Bush was already the President... it had been available before he was president.

Maybe President Bush did not have that done. Maybe they got lost. Maybe something else.

I inquired about those reports online, and sent a copy of the reports to the Census when they requested it, and did not hear back.. and they have the reports I was looking for. Bush was President.