Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    In my own experiences, the school districts are totally inept, cannot do their jobs (had not logged down a long absence due to influenza A, and then we got a call from a special office set for "delinquent students"), and when kids test poorly, have turned on the parents. When they are faced with sanctions by the federal government for poor test scores, they start whining about tenure and about the lack of interest and involvement by the parents. However, on that note, I had been involved and found myself being not only unwanted, but lied to and about to principals and educational service districts.

The schools can no longer be trusted with our kids, for the most part, they are nothing more than a big business for the massive, greedy teachers unions head honchos getting big paychecks from teachers dues. They now call the shots with the schools and pretty much have their teachers all lined up in their way of thinking and doing things.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AmericanElizabeth, we have got to remember that our children are "our children," and the government needs to get their claws out of their minds. They seem to think that they are their property, to be molded as they see fit, to serve the purposes that they deem necessary. It is parents against the system, and we need to protect our children from the government takeover of their beings.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GeorgiaPeach, Did I sense some opposition to the theory "that it takes a village"?

PS, I think that is a quote from a village idiot.

It seems to me your all getting away from the point of the link...the questions is are we now supposed to let all who can't teach their children by themselves in their own Country to freely come to our shores????? I don't think so....

Teaching your children at home is your choice...religious beliefs are for home and church...not in our schools systems...Now if the schools systems are not doing the job for one reason or another it seems to me that parents need to take a stand at the meetings, complain to the board of education and or what ever it takes to do this. After all it is our tax dollars paying for this. I believe even if your children do not participate in the public schools system.. we all are the "VILLAGE" so to speak....and we are all in this together....other wise our corrupt government will win against us.

Kathyet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12