Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Editorial: Toward Immigration Sanity

Editorial: Toward Immigration Sanity
    The New york Times
    Published: August 19, 2011

The White House has just taken a large step toward a more sensible and lawful policy on illegal immigration. The administration said that it would stop deporting illegal immigrants who pose no threat to public safety or national security so that it can focus on catching and expelling criminals who do.

The new policy ratifies an approach set forth in a recent memo from the head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement, John Morton, on the agency’s use of “prosecutorial discretion.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They don't seem to realize that the criminals once were NO THREAT. How do they determine who's not a threat with no background on them? This has to be stopped. It's amazing to see the leftists all excited about this. I thought they supposed to care about the poor people and a lot of their constitutuents are out of work because of illegal aliens. Never mind the BILLIONs it cost taxpayers.

Ya know.....if I'm hired for a job and I pick and choose what parts of my job I'm going to do, I'd get fired for not doing ALL of the job I was hired to do!!!! Why are we putting up with this shit?!?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)