Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Educating The Public

Our only hope is to clean house politically. We need to find ways to inform the people in our communities how every congressmen has voted on every issue of immigration in their state. We need to show them what their congressmen are doing to their state. The people are voting these idiots back in time and time again because they have no idea what they stand for, they just go to the polls and vote for the name they recognize. Both senator's from Indiana have voted in favor of every iimmigration bill that has passed or even come up. Yet I spoke with a lady yesterday that has been a major supporter of one of the senator's for years and had no idea that he was pro-illegal immigration. Ignorance is what is getting us into trouble, even God says, that his people die from lack of knowledge.

It really is sad....but that's the truth. I'm guilty of it myself. I always paid attention to the Presidential election, but not to anyone below that office. But, as we've seen from various posts, sometimes real change comes from the bottom rung of the ladder.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

education folk

Have y'all ever checked out www.NumbersUSA.com?

They have a legislative score card. Good stuff.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Make sure you watch Lou Dobb's tonight he is going to tell how illegals are stealing congressional seats from american citizens.

I agree. What I find so frustrating with voting are the ballot measures/ propositions that are mailed out prior to elections. Sure the pros and cons take up whole pages with slick advertising that do nothing but confuse people. Which I guess is the goal, right? So people vote without really understanding what they're voting for.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Re: Educating The Public

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    Our only hope is to clean house politically.
    Right! I get the feeling that our government thinks we are mentally unable to process anything at all. That we will just go along with what Bush (daddy) tells us to do, because GOD spoke to him. How pathetic that all the 'PUBLIC SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES' we hired, have to be replaced. And how pathetic for them to not realize what sleezeballs they all are, and that we will replace them before they know it.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think they need to all go - except Tancredo.

Unless they begin to say "We have enough laws - let's get busy enforcing them" - then begin announcing and denouncing the illegal employers on TV/

They have my vote/

We have 90% plus encumbency rate - that means that 90% of them have had a long time to do something - now at the last minute they are going to pretend they are doing something.

All they are doing is throwing up smokescreens so they can get an amesty bill passed. That is their goal - that is their only goal.

I think in addition to bricks, we need to get some miniature brooms - suggest we clean house.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

kev

sorry

A lot of the public feel "sorry" for these illegal immigrants - to the point that a lot of people welcome these people into our culture, even if they are here illegally. Even more of the public can not see in the years ahead legal immigrants will be a force to be dealt with in the voting booth. Try as you might, a lot of people are not aware of the problems that out country faces in the very near and distant future. Right now, illegal immigrants need to be feared more then Iran or Iraq.

Well I feel sorry for the 5 million homeless in this country legally. Why aren't we using the money se spend on illegals to help these people. How about the working poor? How about help for them?

What do you say to these people who spout "I feel sorry for them, they are just trying to work for food".

These mexicans are driving nice cars, have cable and satllite TV, get free health care. I don't get those things - can't afford it.

I never felt poor, but based on my income, I am. I don't qualify for anything in the way of help.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!