Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I like the idea of a truckers strike, combined with a blockade of the border crossing points! That will give our political masters in Washington, and their big business allies, a real wake up call, and I hope the truckers go for it. I suspect that one way or the other America's truckers are going to find their own way(s) of dealing with the problem. If it gets ugly, so be it; that's going to happen eventually, so this might be as good a time and place to make a stand as any!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    I think it's a good idea and yes many truckers still use a CB, I think they are on channles 19 and 21 mostly.
    Ok that's a big 10-4.
    I am about ¼ of a mile away from a major truck route. I am going to hook up my CB tonight and start broadcasting. All I need is some good short talking points, any suggestions? My handle will be Bulldogger, good buddy.
    Copy that bulldogger.
    I would simply do a break for any truckers and ask them what they have heard about this subject and take it from there, I'm sure other truckers will be listening in. Let them know their jobs are at stake.
    Lets us know if you get any good replies.
    Be adviced there will be 5150's out here!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe it was the Canadian truckers shut down the Northern border and caused quite a traffic jam a few years back, not sure the reason though!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ACTION ALERT REQUESTS!!
    Please activists leave comments,at below link
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=79828
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!This has been extended to 9/11 ALIPAC's anniversary date, we have fallen short of the goal and have so many fights ahead of us, remember all small donations add up .
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

ACTUALLY I HAVE HEARD SOMETHING ABOUT TRUCKERS GOING TO SHUT DOWN THE BORDER WHEN THIS HAPPENS. DONT KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEIR PLAN IS THOUGH. OR WHEN IT MIGHT HAPPEN. GETTING THE WORD OUT IS A REALLY GOOD IDEA.

TALKING POINTS:

MEXICAN TRUCKS ARE NOT AS WELL REGULATED AND WILL BE A DANGER TO AMERICAN CITIZENS.

AMERICAN TRUCKER JOBS WILL BE LOST AS A RESULT, FURTHER DESTROYING THE MIDDLE CLASS IN USA. TRUCKERS WHO ARE CURRENTLY PAYING THEIR MORTGAGE WITH THEIR TRUCKING JOB, WONT BE ABLE TO PAY.....ADDING TO THE ALREADY SERIOUS MORTGAGE AND HOUSING CRISIS.

MEXICAN TRUCKS COMING ACROSS THE BORDER COULD BE CARRYING DRUGS OR SMUGGLING PEOPLE. WE ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH OF THESE PROBLEMS AND DONT NEED TO ADD TO IT.

MORE SCAB LABOR FROM MEXICO WOULD FURTHER DRIVE DOWN WAGES AND REDUCE DISPOSBABLE INCOME THAT COULD BE USED TO FEED OUR ECONOMY.

MEXICAN TRUCKERS WONT SPEND THE MONEY THEY MAKE HERE AND THEREFORE IT WILL GO INTO THE MEXICAN ECONOMY INSTEAD OF THE USA ECONOMY.

ALSO TERRORISTS WILL BE WELL AWARE THE ABILITY OF TRUCKS TO PASS FREELY FROM MEXICO INTO USA. THIS IS A DEADLY SERIOUS SITUATION.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the great tips all! I found my CB radio and will be buying a new antenna today. I will let you all know what the truckers are saying.
    Regards

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12