Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sorry folks I should of done a little homework on it first, before I posted it.

I’m waiting on an e-mail from my cousin, to find out the facts, I’ll post back here when I get my answer.

bit-o-Ruckus
    Texan by birth, Independent by choice, Christian by faith, And still kicken by the Grace of God.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Welcome bit o ruckus.

We need an immediate source for this picture. Where did you get it? Who made it? What paper? W
    ALIPAC

This is my findings on the Aztlan flag raising picture I posted last Sunday.

My cousins son David responded to me in an e-mail, after I had contacted his mom the other day.

The picture came off of a flyer someone had stuck on the windshield of his car, on campus a couple of weeks ago, he in turn e-mailed to his mom, with the note: “Look what their printing up on campus nowâ€
    Texan by birth, Independent by choice, Christian by faith, And still kicken by the Grace of God.

When I went to college in the Vietnam era, these type of groups would have been infiltrated by the FBI.

This just goes to show you what has happened to our country when groups that intend to overthrow our Government are iginored of even encouraged tacitly by the Government.

Why the FBI has not shut down all these racist groups is a slap in the face of Americans that think we still have law enforcement that is interested in protecting the American people.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Why the FBI has not shut down all these racist groups is a slap in the face of Americans that think we still have law enforcement that is interested in protecting the American people.
    Not only in the VietNam era but in the Cold War Era there were various groups who were under scrutiny. Now all they watch are the people who don't want to throw the doors wide open and let everyone from anywhere in the world come here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Boy, ain't that the truth!

It is depressing that subversive groups are not being monitored and the minuteman patriots are called vigilantes or worse racists.

We are definitely on the wrong track.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234