Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Election Watch: ALIPAC Top 20 Elections To Watch

ALIPAC needs to put together a top 20 list for elections having the most impact on the issue of illegal immigration.

I would recommend three lists:

1. National

2. State

3. Local

I will be happy to assist with these lists, but I will need help.

These lists will help us focus on target areas where we can actually make a difference.

And I believe local and state elections will have more of an impact than federal elections, i.e., Arizona and Fremont are perfect examples.

1. Legally, ALIPAC can only endorse Federal candidates.

2. We will give you more targeted national campaigns, as we are doing now with Hayworth Vs. Deakin McCain 2010, when more data has been collected and processed and more endorsements have been made.

It is far to early to call which races, or top 20 we should focus on are nationally.

But your suggestion is a good one. People do respond well to top 10 kind of lists.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It will be interesting to see how voters in Fremont respond to how their elected officials reacted to Fremont's new anti-illegal immigrant law.

ALIPAC should follow this as a case study.

Fremont would a polar opposite of the political positioning of the top politician in Cameron County, Judge Carlos Cascos CPA, Republican, who has made public appearances with the mayor of Matamoros.

Matamoros being the power base of the Gulf Coast Cartel.

And with the history of incarcerated former Cameron County Sherif Cantu campaigning for politicians from Matamoros, it seems rather uncomfortable;

Especially, because Judge Cascos publically denied the benefits of a more secure border barrier.