Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Elite TeddyBoy Kennedy

Coward... swims off to leave his female play toy to die in a submerged car. Born into wealth so he and his spawn never have to live amongst the invaders. A rich boy who can send his kids to private schools to avoid the invaders and who does not have to worry about his wealth declining due to competition with those driving down wages for the working poor.

So isolated, insulated, whose offspring can draw upon wealth that began in the earlier part of the 20th century as his daddy violated a multitude of laws in the bootlegging business (read the sordid history elsewhere).

In my opinion, the traitor to many American people, is a greater threat to me, my country and society, than any foreign terrorist.

The child of privelege was spewing his "white guilt" this morning on the Face the Nation TV show. His drivel angered me so severely I had to turn the channel.

Our political system is chock-full of traitors. The millions of America's working poor are pawns in the elite's game. Research economic data.... observe how the military that bleeds for the elites is primarily composed of the children of the working poor.

Stare at the collusion between BIG business and BIG government.

Look at the areas overrun with illegals. Read the news stories of the incredible amount of harm done to citizens by rampaging illegals: rape, murder, drunk driving accidents, rising rents, economic harm.... so many negatives so that wealthy powerful elites can assuage their guilt, garner more wealth and power, so many reasons.

My anger soars.

Higher..... higher.......

A day of reckoning May come around...... but it will take 50-million mad citizens and even then history shows the end result may be worse than what brought on the anger.

So many possible routes into the future and so very very few turn out in a positive way.

Folks I have been a student of history for decades. Add in dolops of sociology, psychology and other disciplines and I will match my prognostications with te "Beltway" and think tank pundits any day.

My main suggestion, especially to the generation or two that will reach maturity in the coming decades: move to a smaller town without invaders or their supporters, have a trade that is always in demand..... mechanic, repair person, etc, cultivate a circle of friends in the community, then hunker down with plentiful supplies and weaponry for I predict dire days in the future as the USA devolves into a 2nd-world country/society.

Just wait for the shortages to hit as the population continuously grows and an ever-larger percentage of the populace possesses the values of the invading cultures. Water, heating oil/gas, gasoline, food, jobs..... as the elites grab more and more of the wealth the masses wallowing in the mire may have to revert to the "law of the jungle."

Get away from the big cities. Isolate yourselves but be in a town where resources can be mustered. Surely there will be roving bands of desparate people.... the invaders and those they have displaced.

Tough times ahead, folks. I will be dead and gone. I pity those following me. It is just too darn bad the elite class will prosper while the common folks suffer terribly.

That drunken slob should be locked in a padded cell. Remember it was Ted who started all this invasion mess in 1965, and now the same idiot is doing it again. What the hell is going on in Mass-Hole that puts him back in office? The Elite of course.

"It is a war between the American ELITE and the American People." Newt Gingrich on Bill O'Reilly show

obhop--there is no small town to run to. I live in one totally over-run with illegals and foreign nationals within the past 5 years. That's in North Carolina. I grew up in a small town in another state, new from home is that it is already totally over-run with illegals and foreign nationals just within the past 5 years. That is in Missouri.

There is no place to run to and no place to hide.

We have to face this and end it. Right now today.

We can not pass this on to another generation.

It's now or never.

Your predictions are absolutely right on our money and resources.

There is not enough now and these people entering our country to squander them against our will and in violation of our laws must be deported and removed.

Today, there is no difference between Ted Kennedy and G W Bush. They are on the same ticket in different verbal outfits is all. Throw John McCain in the Treason Bucket too. And Arlen Spector. They are cut from the same cloth; have the same treasonous objective; and are carefully and meticulously manipulating the end of the United States.

This is Treason. It doesn't matter if the Traitor is from Blue States like Massachusetts and goes by the name Kennedy or New York and goes by the name Clinton or Connecticut, Maine, Florida or Texas and goes by the name Bush or Pennsylvania and goes by the name Spector. They are on the Treason Team to destroy the United States and sell the USA off and out to foreign interests either to Arabs in the UAE that funded 9/11 or Mexicans determined to reconquest the United States or Taliban wanting to take over Yale University. It's doesn't matter what foreign interests want, whatever they want, they are being handed on a golden platter by Presidents, former and current, United States Senators, the US Chamber of Commerce, the National Association of Manufacturers, and the Roman Catholic Church.

The American People are corralled; surrounded; and backed into a corner by Traitors. Plain and Simple.

It's time to BUST OUT and say not only NO, but HELL NO!

Lets do it. This is our country. We decide what happens here.

This is the United States.

We are the Americans.

We not only decide what happens here, We control what happens here.

Now, lets all remember who we are and what we were born to do.

We're Americans and we were born to preserve the United States.

Lets do our duty.

Get on those phones Monday and raise holy hell!

And make it clear that you understand the significance of HB 4437. If a Cardinal operating off of 501 C 3 "charitable contributions" aids and abets a foreign national to enter this country in violation of our laws, then you want him carted off to jail for 5 years. PERIOD.

Make it clear that being a Cardinal or Bishop in the Roman Catholic Church does not a "good samaritan" make and more importantly, it does not exonerate crimes against the citizens of the United States. He'll be fed and given quiet time to read his Bible and contemplate the errors of his ways for 5 long years. Hopefully, thereafter, he can return to society and become a productive member of our population.

Did they really think we'd fall for that hogwasy, "I'm a Cardinal and nothing I do is against the law".

If you ask me, they should all be locked up for life as Supreme Hypocrites for trying to insult our intelligence to such a degree in the name of religion.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

there is a certain la la land where monied intrests can promote the "little people" of the world and never feel the pain they cause. in fact it makes the feel better. Hey they dont have to do trades work for a living.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

WHY IS THAT SOT STILL IN THE SENATE?!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn