Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Elitist Republican Leaders vs. Texas Platform

I recently read some of the state party's platform again, just to refresh my memory. I know that Gov. Rick Perry and other Republican leaders in the state have rather liberal views on illegal immigration. I guess they clearly do not support the platform of the state party, and thus should not be worthy of our vote.
    For instance, the platform calls for the repeal of the TransTexas Corridor. Perry, Lt. Gov. Dewhurst and others support it. The platform urges the building of a fence. Perry calls it prepostorous. The platform calls for NO AMNESTY! Perry believes a guest worker program is the answer to our illegal immigration woes. The platform calls for American English to be the official language of Texas and the US. None of the bills proposed thus far for 2007 in the Texas Congress deals with English. I have heard very little from Congressman. Representative Hildergran seems to like everything except for the elimination of bilingual education.
    I always thought it was fairly important to agree with at least some of the more important issues on the platform. I hope Republicans throughout the state are looking for more worthy political candidates for 2008. Clearly the elitists need to go.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

let me tell you about dewhurst...in 2005 his office actually laughed at me when I asked why they weren't trying to stopping the illegal alien invasion and then pompously asked me if I could site any laws that was being broke by crossing the border and if I could site such law...so here is a fine example of the Fox guarding the Hen house..I then went and bummed and smoked a cigarette, so I wouldn't get thrown in the grey stone motel..phewwww...and after that.... I woke UP!!!!!!!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

What a good ol' boys network!
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!