Thread: Elvira Arellano

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Elvira Arellano

Elvira Arellano is currently making threats against the United States. She states that illegal groups will bring our government and economy down. This sounds like a threat to me. How come the little girlie men of the FBI are not willing to arrest her? Oh, I get it.....federal law only applies to tax paying legal American citizens. Our government is one screwed up piece of crap.

Might even be called a hate crime!

Elvira

Is she still hiding in some church? Why isn't that considered harboring a criminal? All the more reason why we HAVE to get the birthright citizenship deleted from our constitution! Angers the heck out of me. This gives the illegals the ammunition they need to get the bleeding hearts to feel sorry for them. Personally both she and her anchor baby need to go home,now. It is because of her U.S. born son that she is demanding to stay isn't it?

Her son can go home with her!

I read an article a while back where somebody interviewed her parents. They were practically begging her to come home, back to Mexico, with her son. Apparently the parents have a business there and Elvira has a house and some land, so it's not like she would be homeless, jobless, or without family support. She's just a greedy leech who wants to make a name for herself in this country.

The "reverend" and his wife are big activists in Chicaago. the "church" looks like a storefront.

Since we hadn't paid any attention to her in a while, I guess she got miffed and needed some attention.

As far as I am concerned, she can live in that Church until the hot spot freezes over, or go home to her own country,

In my opinion, until we get rid of the misinterpetaion of the 14th ammendment all of these guestworker plans are just an opportunity to produce more new "citizens" and allow people like Elvira to use their reproductive systems for financial and personal gain.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Agree totally. For the last 20 years I have always said there is no such thing as a "temporary" guest worker program unless birthright citizenship is re-interpreted. Anyone with common sense (that excludes politicians) knows our forefathers didn't intend the 14th amendment to be abused as it is. While they work here their children get blessed as citizens. Disgusting!

MW
    Newmexican wrote:

As far as I am concerned, she can live in that Church until the hot spot freezes over
    Sorry, I can't support that. I want to see her immediately arrested and thrown in prison for SSN fraud and re-entry after being deported. She is a repeat felon and needs to pay for her crimes. After her time is served, then it's time for deporation.

Right now, while holding up in the church, she is working against the American people.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sorry, I can't support that. I want to see her immediately arrested and thrown in prison for SSN fraud and re-entry after being deported. She is a repeat felon and needs to pay for her crimes. After her time is served, then it's time for deporation.

Right now, while holding up in the church, she is working against the American people.
    Agree, MW. She's making a laughing stock of our laws and law enforcement.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)