Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Elvira Arellano protests outside U.S. embassy in Mexico City

VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGSnb45Pci4

Elvira Arellano protests outside U.S. embassy in Mexico City.

http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... 26pwst%3D1

Arellano, who assures that she maintains a hunger strike starting ten days ago, initiated her "peaceful", protest accompanied by about ten members of the Mexico City Women Network.
    About thirty riot police officers arrived in place to oust the activist and her companions when they intended to mount a tent a few meters of the embassy, located in the Central part of Reforma Avenue.

After that action, Arellano and her followers placed it aside the diplomatic headquarters, but in the other lateral one side of the avenue.

"We will seek to remain here for the time that it be necessary so that the people and the U.S. Government listen to our demands", said Arellano, who this year was a deported to her country after obtaining notoriety by taking refuge in a religious temple in Chicago to avoid her deportation.
    Arellano said, in statements to Efe, that her protest against the U.S. embassy will increase in size during the night when more members of the Network of Women, as well as other related groups arrive to join their fight.

Regarding the hunger strike that she began ten days ago, she said that she will continue with this measure a few more days, without mentioning if she has a date established to end it.
    She added that tomorrow doctors will do a medical review to value her health.

With chants such as "¡Here we are, and we aint going!" and "¡We want legalization for the undocumented!", Arellano denounced that "deportation radis are happening in an arbitrary way".

"We want them to stop the abuses that are carried out against our people and to stop all the aggressions of racism and the hatred towards all these communities", she commented.
    She asked, besides, that U.S. Congressmen approve a law that benefits the immigrants in that country.

Elvira lived three years with false documents in Oregón and worked as a cleaning employee in O'Hare international airport, of Chicago.
    In 2002 she was arrested and condemned to three years probation.
    After receiving an order of deportation in August of 2006, she took refuge in the Church United Methodist Adalberto of Chicago, where she remained for more than a year with her son Saúl.
    Arellano was deported on August 20 to Tijuana, after being placed under arrest a day before in Los Angeles.

Why are we still having to see and hear this woman??

Why aren't her----and the other women of her group----protesting her own government!!!

I can't stand looking at that woman!!

She must not be working, if she has all this time to spend protesting.

What she is really saying........................

--I want my welfare

--I want my foodstamps

--I want my WIC

--I want my low-income housing
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

[b]The sign she carries needs one more line: “STOP my big mouthâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Why are we still having to see and hear this woman??

Why aren't her----and the other women of her group----protesting her own government!!!

I can't stand looking at that woman!!

She must not be working, if she has all this time to spend protesting.

What she is really saying........................

--I want my welfare

--I want my foodstamps

--I want my WIC

--I want my low-income housing
    That's right...what does she do to earn a living while protesting against being sent back to her country, as if that was a crime. The American people wanted her gone to she is back where she came from. I demand she be sent to China and work in the toy factories.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Wonder who wrote that sign for her...

We certainly know it wasn't her dumb, illiterate, Spanish-speaking ass.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Some People just dont get it... she would be one of those that dont

You are a known Fellon for breaking US Law

Please start a breading campaign in Mexico until you have enough children to over throw your corrupt government

Dont worry about the US: we are getting rid of our corruption as quick as we can
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Shut up already! Elvira, protest what is wrong with Mexico and Americans will deal with America.

She had a 3 person protest, big woop dee do!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"We will seek to remain here for the time that it be necessary so that the people and the U.S. Government listen to our demands", said Arellano
    Sorry, we don't negotiate with terrorists!
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Quote Originally Posted by corhanem
    "We will seek to remain here for the time that it be necessary so that the people and the U.S. Government listen to our demands", said Arellano
    Sorry, we don't negotiate with terrorists!

There she goes again with her "demands"! Doesn't she have a job in mexico now? Why isn't she working, instead of messing in things that are none of her business?
    "

She wouldnt be "separated" from her family if she went home and if she
    was taking care of business for her family she would be working and not
    parading in front of anything. Who is supporting her? Some bleeding
    heart, open border, anti American group no doubt!!
    Go home Elvira and keep your anchor baby with you there.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast