Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"The next few days are going to be very, very interesting! I hope the illegals riot in the streets so that the whole country can get another look at their criminal behavior!!!"

I was thinking the same thing. There was one person in the news who said that our laws are broken, and that WE are hypocrites. Sorry to burst his bubble, but there is nothing wrong with our laws. It is the illegals who broke it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly
    "How dare they arrest this woman?"- Javier Rodriguez.

I have told you illegals and supporters of illegals, that you would one day find out why a mouse was ill-advised to spit in the face of an eagle. I hope this is the first of many such lessons on that subject!
    I got a little shiver when I read your analogy -it's perfect. The proud American eagle will be a force to be reckoned with.

We have seen such arrogance in Waukegan time and time again. Just recently this guy was shot in his driveway. The police were called. They went in to check the house, asked the wife for ID -discovered she had a false SSN, etc... she was arrested. The article quoted that her relatives were outraged that she was arrested. What the heck???!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tgirl1965
    "I think she's an incredibly brave person who's put a human face on the suffering of the undocumented in this country and because of the cowardice of politicians, many more families are going to be destroyed and many more people are going to die on the borders," Hoyt said. "America needs to look itself in the face and ask if we want to be that kind of country."
    If they are suffering so much, why don't they go home and stay.
    They are destroying their own families by coming here illegally and use false or stolen documents.
    We do not force them to cross the border and die.

This is good news and bad news. Of course, the good news is that they arrested her; however, it kind of really tees me off. This just goes to show that they were always ready and willing to arrest her, just NOT IN THE CHURCH.

I kind of thought they simply weren't going to arrest her, period. But now it's clear that they allowed the church to shield her.

This sets a precedent that ICE considers the church off limits when it comes to apprehending illegals.

Her decision to take sanctuary inspired a "New Sanctuary Movement," in which a handful of churches across the country have begun to house illegal immigrants.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    It's true.

Hmmm guess she won't be making her trip to Washington on September 12th....

Quote Originally Posted by tgirl1965
    "I think she's an incredibly brave person who's put a human face on the suffering of the undocumented in this country and because of the cowardice of politicians, many more families are going to be destroyed and many more people are going to die on the borders," Hoyt said. "America needs to look itself in the face and ask if we want to be that kind of country."
    I just looked myself RIGHT in the face.

Yes, I DO want to be that kind of country. Law enforcing, without anchor babies, without wet foot/dry footers, without illegals used for slave wages for the benefit of our corrupt government and greedy businesses - only to drag us working class into poverty by bankrupting our health care systems and social services, bringing and spreading pestilence and diseases we haven't dealt with in 50 years, disrespecting our women, our American culture, causing increases in violent and non-violent crime and driving fatalities across our nation, clogging up our prisons, jails and court systems by the multitudes and dirtying up our property, national parks and WalMart parking lots with filthy diapers, litter and trash - making our country that of a third world country as quickly as our U.S. government will let them.

LAWS, WALLS & DEPORTATION. AND NO MORE ITINs FROM THE IRS FOR ILLEGALS. THAT IN ITSELF SHOULD BE ILLEGAL.
    I'll second that. This nation belongs to Americans, not some ragtag lot of illegal invaders who would turn America into the sort of third world cesspool they come from. None of them have to destroy their families; they do have the option of coming here lawfully, or not at all. Problem solved. As for dying on the borders, is anyone holding a gun to their heads and making them cross that border illegally? I think not! What a pathetic play for undeserved sympathy!

And by the way, I can not only look myself in the face and say that, I can look any of them in the face, and say precisely the same!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    This is good news and bad news. Of course, the good news is that they arrested her; however, it kind of really tees me off. This just goes to show that they were always ready and willing to arrest her, just NOT IN THE CHURCH.

I kind of thought they simply weren't going to arrest her, period. But now it's clear that they allowed the church to shield her.

This sets a precedent that ICE considers the church off limits when it comes to apprehending illegals.

Her decision to take sanctuary inspired a "New Sanctuary Movement," in which a handful of churches across the country have begun to house illegal immigrants.
    The other bad news is that I'm sure little sobbing Saul will have his very own press conference tomorrow to demand our goverment release his mommy.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    AmericanGirl,

IMHO it sounds sort of Mosque-esque; similar to the sanctuary provided to our terrorist amigos in the Middle East.

This country has lost their marbles.

Well, TexasCowgirl, of course they will continue to use that poor boy to be the poster child for La Raza and the OBL. Pandering politicians will also "use" him.

Our government gave her clear warnings and she thumbed her nose at them and now she has created this situation herself.

The American people know that, our government knows that and to be honest, that's all that matters.

Adults are responsible for their own actions. That's the way it works in the USA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If there's any precedent that ICE can't enter a church to arrest illegals, that precedent needs to be broken, and the sooner the better! As for Elvira's child, who is, willingly or not, being used as a pawn by the pro-amnesty movement, anything he says should be taken for what it is worth, which is precisely nothing! If the illegals and their supporters want to riot, let them - it hurts their cause, and helps ours!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast