Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They (ICE) never should have let her set in that church for a year. With all that time she got to make her self as noticeable as she did, ICE just played into her hands. She never was anything and has nothing today, but all that press made her into a martyr to her people and focal point of our cause. I hope ICE will learn from this and not give any illegal time to build a following, or attempt at creditability.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

"I did it so that they (friends) would not feel badly to eat while I only observed", said Elvira. "I will begin the hunger strike at night".
    Here Elvira, let me help you out.

Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss

Elvira's latest hissy fit is a perfect vignette of the sense of entitlement that masquerades as 'immigrant rights' but is really personal greed and envy of citizen life in a better-run nation.
    Very well said!
    A very accurate observation Betsy Ross
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss

Elvira's latest hissy fit is a perfect vignette of the sense of entitlement that masquerades as 'immigrant rights' but is really personal greed and envy of citizen life in a better-run nation.
    Very well said!
    A very accurate observation Betsy Ross
    OMG... isn't this the absolute truth!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If she was persuaded that easily to break her fast -we know she's no matyr (sp?) for the cause. Her year in the church was just to hide away -no larger statement.

Guess she's not on the Nelson Mandela track anymore. If even her own countrymen are starting to turn against her....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Are her hunger strikes just her way of yo-yo dieting? I remember she was whining in a news story about gaining weight due to her sanctuary confinement and then shortly after she did the first hunger strike.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Isn't it ironic that she is not wanted in BOTH THE USA AND MEXICO? Where is she going to ILLEGALY IMMIGRATE now? Hahhahah.

Everything just backfired on this selfish woman.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

dk2
    "Get out, racist", migrant leaders shouted from the seats of the Congress.
    "Promoter of the Ku Kux Klan", said others.
    The mentality of some of these people is mind-boggling! The 'R' word raises it's ugly head again...for one of their own!
    "See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." --Bush

I believe any American citizen that was in attendance at this meeting is a traitor to the US.

Elvira Arellano? HAHA what a representative of her people!

They want to spend money and resourses to help illegal Mexicans living in the US, but refuse to help their own citizens living in Mexico??

If only the activists would THINK about the meaning of that.
    "

Nevertheless, a pair of hours later she seemed to change her mind, pressured by her old friends from Chicago, she ate various barbecue tacos prepared by cooks from Hidalgo.
    "I did it so that they (friends) would not feel badly to eat while I only observed", said Elvira. "I will begin the hunger strike at night".

TIME TO MAKE A RUN FOR THE BORDER !

http://www.everwonder.com/david/tacobelldog.html

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast