Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Elvira plans more 2008 Protests in USA

[Translated from Mexico's newspaper]
    http://www.milenio.com/index.php/2008/04/03/219170/

20:43 |They announce manifestations in the EU in support to a migratory reform

The Mexican activist, Elvira Arellano, exhorted to the political class to that he does not criminalize himself to the migration but on the contrary, looks for to make it of way ordinate and joust.

Mexico, DF. - The activist Elvira Arellano, who heads the Migrant Movement Mesoamericano, informed that the 1 of May marches and mobilizations will be realised in all the cities of the United States to support the lobbying on migratory reform.

When participating in the tribute to the life and thought of Martin Luther King, organized by the CDHDF and the Independent University of the City of Mexico, he indicated that his Saúl son, of eight years, will travel to the United States to participate in the marches in Chicago.

Also, the small Saúl will travel to Washington D.C the 2 of May, where it will try, with the support of civil organizations, to give a letter to the congressmen to request justice and the impulse of a migratory reform.

Elvira Arellano was deportee the year last of the United States through its situation of illegal and had to leave its son, because the boy is citizen estadunidense, although later obtained that they were engaged in it to Mexico.

The Mexican activist exhorted to the political class to that he does not criminalize himself to the migration but on the contrary, looks for to make it of way ordinate and joust.

Arellano indicated that Saúl will not lack to its scholastic duties in the city of Mexico, since the 1 and the 2 of May are holidays and the “bridgeâ€
    ------------------------

there we go again, Civil Rights for illegal aliens. This is a farce that needs to stop. This is insane. Outside normal due process rights and the like illegal aliens have no Civil Rights, they have no standing for it. They are foreigners unlawfully in the United States! Go home!

Outrages! When will our government start standing up for our pride and our rights? Every time that cesspool country called Mexico throws some of their BS our way, our government just looks the other way.

I want to hear all of the presidential hopefuls speeches this May 1 and May 2 (After we witness the illegal alien rallies across the US this May Day). Lets see whom they really want on their side, US citizens, or the illegal invaders.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

April
    Elvira needs to give up and go away!

Mad do you really want to hear the candidates speaches after the May 1st marches? Something tells me it is gonna make me feel very ill.

It is hard to believe that we could not do any better then Billary hussien or Macamnesty. Its like a bad joke.Slowly but surely these elitist jerks in DC are giving our country away piece by piece while Americans sit on thier fat asses and do nothing.(most of us) Too bad we refuse to take this to the streets my guess is that if we showed up in DC in a sizable number and demanded that these crooked,lying politicians straighten thier act up that they would all be hiding in thier offices shitting themselves.

wake up America !
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

I am willing to place a $100 bet with anybody that IF Elvira was to be given a Green Card by USCIS, she would instantly drop all her political pandering.

Place your bets.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    I am willing to place a $100 bet with anybody that IF Elvira was to be given a Green Card by USCIS, she would instantly drop all her political pandering.

Place your bets.
    I have no doubt with that,,,,,,,,,,,I have no doubt That Elvira would wager her son for a green card too.
    ------------------------

People like Elvira and the racist reconquistas inadvertantly become force multipliers for our side every time they speak.